Exhibition time: December 3-6, 2019
Venue: New Delhi, India
Exhibition area: 45,000 square meters
Exhibitors: 745 from 33
Sources of exhibitors: Australia, Bangladesh, Brazil, China, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Finland, France, Germany, Italy, India, Israel, Japan, Kazakhstan, Korea, Lebanon, Malaysia, Pakistan, etc.
International Exhibition Group: China, Finland, Taiwan
Visitors: 23,878 trade audiences from 69
Scope of exhibits:
Raw materials: paper chemicals, minerals and dyes, pulp and fibers, waste paper, etc.
Products: Special Paper, Thermal Paper, Kraft Paper, Writing Paper and Printing Paper, Newsprint, Drawings, Paper Products and Products, etc.
Machinery and accessories: complete set of papermaking machinery, pulp equipment, mixing equipment, automatic and manual papermaking equipment, grinding and spare parts, pulp furnace, separation equipment, pulp refining equipment, dehydrating agent, raw pulp equipment, industrial gears, cutters, supports, reels, sewage treatment equipment, printing machinery, coating machine, quality control and raw material treatment equipment, testing equipment, Grinding equipment, toilet paper equipment, waste paper recycling equipment, waste water treatment equipment, etc.
Introduction to the Exhibition
Paperex is an internationally renowned exhibition and conference focusing on pulp, papermaking and all related industries. Over the years, Paperex has been a comprehensive business platform serving the paper industry. The exhibition has been successfully held for 14 sessions. The number of exhibitors and spectators has increased steadily every year, which fully reflects the huge potential of innovation, technology and investment development in Indian paper market.
1. India’s printing industry is growing at a rate of 12% a year, with more than 250,000 printing companies.
2. India’s printing industry has an annual turnover of over 50,000 Indian rupees.
3. India is the sixth largest book market in the world and the second largest English book market after the United States.
4. The booming Indian book publishing and distribution market is growing at an annual rate of 30%.
5. Paper packaging market, between 2014 and 2020, it is estimated that the paperboard Market will grow by 7.5% to become the fastest growing market.
6. Paperboard packaging, valued at about 100 billion rupees, is expected to grow at an annual rate of 11.4% over the next five years.
7. India’s packaging industry is expected to reach $32 billion by 2020.
EVP exhibits and learn about EVP water ring vacuum pump