Vacuum pump is used to extract the gas in the closed system to obtain vacuum equipment. At present, rotary vane vacuum pump is widely used in refrigeration maintenance. It can pump the gas in the refrigeration system from 105 Pa to less than 1 Pa. Therefore, the application of rotary vane vacuum pump in refrigeration system is an indispensable vacuum equipment in refrigeration maintenance. In order to improve its working efficiency and better exert the refrigeration effect of the refrigeration system itself, these details can not be ignored.
What is refrigeration systems?
A system that uses external energy to transfer heat from a higher temperature substance (or environment) to a lower temperature substance (or environment) is called a refrigeration system. Refrigeration system can be divided into steam refrigeration system, air refrigeration system and thermoelectric refrigeration system. The steam refrigeration system can be divided into vapor compression type, vapor absorption type and vapor injection type. Generally, the refrigeration principle of refrigerators is that the compressor compresses the vapor with lower pressure into vapor with higher pressure, which reduces the volume of vapor and increases the pressure. The compressor sucks the working medium vapor with lower pressure from the evaporator and feeds it into the condenser after its pressure rises. It condenses into a liquid with higher pressure in the condenser. After throttling by throttle valve, it becomes a liquid with lower pressure, and then feeds it into the evaporator to absorb heat and evaporate into a vapor with lower pressure, and then feeds it into the entrance of the compressor to complete the refrigeration cycle.
Rotary vane vacuum pump uses two sliding vanes embedded in the rotor, eccentrically installed in the stator chamber, the outer circle of the rotor is tangent to the inner surface of the pump chamber. When the pump rotor rotates, centrifugal force and spring pressure keep the top of the rotor in contact with the inner wall of the pump chamber. The eccentric rotor drives the rotary blade to rotate in the stator chamber under the drive of the motor, which enlarges the volume of the chamber in the intake area gradually, reduces the air pressure and inhales the gas. At the same time, the volume of the chamber connected with the exhaust outlet decreases gradually, and the air pressure rises. After a certain pressure, the exhaust valve is flushed and the gas is discharged, thus the purpose of extracting the gas to obtain vacuum is achieved.
2XZ Direct Drive Rotary Vane Vacuum Pump
rotary vane vacuum pump scope of application:
1. Vacuum pumps are suitable for vacuum pumping in closed systems. Such as vacuum packaging, vacuum forming, vacuum attraction.
2. Inlet pressure range: 100Pa-10000Pa, beyond which oil mist will be generated at the outlet of the vacuum pump. The working environment temperature of the vacuum pump and the temperature of the inhaled gas should be between 5 ~40.
3. Vacuum pumps cannot pump water or other liquids. No explosive, flammable, excessive oxygen and corrosive gases can be removed. 4. Generally supplied motors are not explosion-proof. If explosion-proof or other special requirements are required, the motor must meet the relevant standards.
Attentions should be paid to the application of rotary vane vacuum pump in refrigeration system:
1. It is necessary to ensure that the oil in the pump reaches the standard line and the quality of the oil is clear. If the oil is found to be contaminated and saponified, it should be replaced; the new oil should be the special oil for the vacuum pump.
2. The filter should be washed regularly to ensure smooth air passage.
3. Suitable vacuum pumps should be selected according to the size of the system to avoid the damage of the rotary vane caused by too long working time and too high temperature rise of the pump body.