Circulating water vacuum pump series to circulating water as the working fluid, the use of fluid jet to generate negative pressure jet vacuum pump has become the most favored domestic circulating water multi-purpose vacuum pump. For evaporation, distillation, crystallization, drying, sublimation, filtration pressure reduction, degassing and other processes to provide vacuum conditions, especially suitable for colleges and universities, research institutes, chemical industry, medicine, biochemistry, food, pesticides, agricultural engineering, biological engineering and other industries laboratories and small test.
1. Recycle water to save precious water resources.
2. More than 35% power saving than other types of vacuum pump.
3. Special fluid muffler can reduce the gas in water.
4. Double tap, double display, can be used separately or in parallel.
5. Acid, alkali and solvent corrosion resistance.
6. The special motor is produced by the well-known motor manufacturer. It is sealed with fluorine rubber.
7. The water in the tank should be replaced regularly to ensure the purity of water quality, vacuum degree and avoid dirt and stain.
8. It can be used to extract corrosive gas, and the water change period should be shortened.
9. The pump body is made of PP, and the jet and air nozzle are made of stainless steel, which is more suitable for acidic gas.
1. Preparation. Put the multi-purpose vacuum pump of circulating water on the working table. When using it, open the cover of the water tank and fill it with clean cool water (or add water through the water discharge hose). When the water surface is about to rise to the height of the overflow nozzle behind the water tank, stop adding water. Change water at least once a week. If water pollution is serious and the usage rate is high, shorten the time to change water and keep the water in the tank clean.
2. Vacuuming operation. Connect the air extraction sleeve of the equipment that needs to be vacuumed tightly to the air extraction mouth of the machine, turn off the circulation switch, switch on the power supply, and start the vacuum extraction operation. The vacuum degree can be observed through the vacuum meter corresponding to the air extraction mouth.
3. When the circulating water multi-purpose vacuum pump needs to work continuously for a long time, the water temperature in the water tank will rise, which will affect the vacuum degree. At this time, the water discharge hose can be connected to the water source (tap water), and the overflow nozzle can be used as the drainage outlet.
4. When it is necessary to provide circulating cooling water for the reaction device, ON the basis of the operation mentioned in article 3 above, connect the inlet and outlet pipes of the cooling device to the outlet and inlet nozzle of the circulating water at the back of the machine, turn the circulating water switch to the ON position to realize circulating cooling water supply.