The dry compression vacuum pump operates according to the working principle of the scroll compressor. Each pump is integrated with two Archimedes screw rods, which reduces the volume of the groove and compresses the gas from the outside to the inside to create a vacuum.
• double wound scroll pump, including 1 track screw and 2 fixed screws.
• operation can be realized at atmospheric pressure.
• high limit vacuum can be achieved.
• low vibration and low noise.
• maintenance cycle can be controlled by time table.
• analytical equipment
• gas recovery system
• coating equipment
• TMP front stage pump
• helium leak detector
• semiconductor manufacturing process
Technical Data :
|Nominal capacity||2 L/s||4 L/s||8 L/s||16 L/s|
|Ultimate pressure||≤ 10Pa||≤ 3Pa||≤ 3Pa||≤ 1Pa|
|Leak rate||1X10-6 Pa.m3/S (for special gas can reach to 1X10-8Pa.m3/S)|
|Water vapor treatment capacity (gas ballast open)||5g/day||25g/day||25g/day||25g/day|
|Rotary speed||1450rpm (50Hz)||1450rpm (50Hz)||1450rpm (50Hz)||1450rpm (50Hz)|
|Noise (gas ballast)||＜60dB||＜70dB||＜70dB||＜74dB|
|Gas inlet connecting flange||KF25||KF25||KF40||KF40|
|Gas outlet connecting flange||KF16||KF25||KF25||KF40|
|Dimension（LXWXH）||380X210X270 (mm)||470X270X364 (mm)||490X340X370 (mm)||560X390X420 (mm)|
1. Inspect the product
(1). Check that the container is facing up and open it.
(2). Check whether the product model is the model you ordered.
(3) check whether there is any damage. If there is any damage, a claim should be made against the carrier.
(4) remove the inlet and outlet clamps.
(5) check the packing list in the plastic bag of the product, and check whether the product name and quantity are fully packed.
(1) danger of electric shock. Install the pump in an area that is not exposed to moisture such as rain or steam. Moisture on a power connection can cause a short circuit that can result in personal injury or electric shock.
(2) danger of explosion and fire. The installation area shall not be exposed to explosive, flammable gases or other related hazards. Otherwise, the pump may cause an explosion or fire.
(3). In 5 ℃ and 40 ℃ ambient temperature operation. Operating outside this ambient temperature range can cause fire, damage, or failure.
(4) ensure proper ventilation. Install equipment in a well-ventilated area. Because the scroll pump is air-cooled by poor ventilation can cause abnormal overheating, fire or failure.
(5) to install the pump in the appropriate place. The installation area shall be protected from dust or corrosive gases. Failure to install the pump in proper place may result in damage or failure. The pump shall be installed in an area free from iron, gravel, abrasive or wood dust. Installation area, should make the pump from direct sunlight. Direct sunlight exposure can cause high temperatures and breakdowns.
3. Pump installation: the pump is equipped with lifting ring bolts for transportation. Lifting equipment with sufficient bearing capacity shall be used. Never stand under a suspended pump while the pump is being lifted and moved. To install the pump on firm level ground (less than 5 ° slope). The installation is not smooth and may cause failure. If the ground is unstable, then the pump should be fixed by the following method: fixed with a 10 8mm hole on the pump foot.
4. Electrical connection: electrical connection must be made by qualified electrician. Otherwise, electric shock or fire may occur. Disconnect the main input power supply before connecting the pump. If you don’t, maybe
Cause electric shock injury. Check the power supply and voltage before wiring. Three phase motor available in two voltage: 380V 50HZ; 440 v 60 hz.
1. The inlet (flange) of the pump is KF40, and the outlet (flange) is KF25.
2. Generally, the pump inlet is directly connected to the vacuum chamber, but it must be clean gas.
3. In case of debris, water vapor, dust, etc., it is recommended to use the following connection.
4. Install the isolation valve between the vacuum chamber and the pump inlet to prevent debris from being pumped back into the vacuum chamber during start-up or shutdown.
5. We recommend the use of the automatic valve as the isolation valve, which is closed in case of power failure, to prevent debris from the inside of the pump back into the vacuum chamber.
6. Install the filling valve between the isolation valve and the inlet of the pump. Open the filling valve during system operation to remove dirt and water vapor in the pump.
7. Clean connection pipe shall be used between the vacuum chamber and the vacuum pump. We recommend that hoses be used between the pump inlet and the vacuum chamber so that pump vibration does not propagate to the vacuum chamber.
8. Ensure that the exhaust pipe is not blocked during operation.
9. Ensure that the pump outlet pressure does not exceed atmospheric pressure.
1. Neglect of maintenance and inspection may lead to poor performance and failure of the pump.
2. In order to remove debris accumulated in the vacuum pump, run the pump for 3-5 seconds (once a day) with the pump inlet in contact with the atmosphere (or open the charging valve and empty it several times for 3-5 seconds, if this valve is installed).
3. Let the pump cool down before maintenance. If the pump is stopped immediately after maintenance, may cause personal injury, such as burns.
If possible, kindly suggest please your working industry/process, working pressure, working medium, etc. Given detailed request helps to gain better-matched customized solution. Thanks for your patience.
your request will be responsed within 3 hours, kindly pay attention to your email please.
Posted on Tue, 01 Feb 2022 07:02:47 +0000
Posted on Wed, 10 Nov 2021 07:30:11 +0000
Posted on Mon, 08 Nov 2021 08:52:52 +0000
Posted on Wed, 03 Nov 2021 07:57:18 +0000
Posted on Tue, 02 Nov 2021 09:05:35 +0000
Posted on Thu, 28 Oct 2021 09:03:25 +0000