What is a ventilator?
Ventilator is a kind of device which can replace, control or change the normal physiological respiration of human, increase the lung ventilation, improve the respiratory function, reduce the consumption of respiratory work and save the heart reserve capacity. When infants complicated with acute respiratory failure, after active conservative treatment, it is ineffective, breathing is weakened, sputum is more and thick, sputum is difficult to discharge, airway is blocked or atelectasis occurs, tracheal intubation and ventilator should be considered.
The ventilator must have four basic functions, that is, to inflate the lung, to change the inspiratory to the expiratory, to exhaust the alveolar gas and to change the expiratory to the inspiratory, in turn, to cycle. Therefore, there must be:
1. It can provide the power to transport gas and replace the work of human respiratory muscles;
2. It can produce certain respiratory rhythm, including respiratory frequency and respiratory ratio, in order to replace the function of central nervous system of human body to control respiratory rhythm;
3. It can provide appropriate tidal volume (VT) or minute ventilation (MV) to meet the needs of respiratory metabolism;
4. The supplied gas should be warmed and humidified to replace the nasal function of human body, and can supply more oxygen than the air, so as to improve the concentration of inhaled oxygen, improve oxygenation and correct hypoxemia.
What is oil-free piston vacuum pump?
The oil-free piston vacuum pump is a process that the connecting rod is pressed together with the eccentric through the bearing, and the eccentric wheel is locked on the motor shaft. The rotation of the rotating shaft drives the connecting rod to move back and forth, so as to realize the suction, compression and discharge of air. The air enters the air intake pipe. The rotation of the motor inside the compressor makes the piston move back and forth to compress the air.
When the oil-free piston vacuum pump is running, driven by the motor, the piston in the cylinder will do reciprocating motion through the function of the crank connecting rod mechanism. When Wang Shi moves from the storage end to the right end in the waiting boat. As the volume of the left chamber of the cylinder increases, the density of the gas in the cylinder decreases, and the air extraction process is formed. At this time, the gas in the container enters the left chamber of the pump body through the suction valve 5. When the piston reaches its rightmost position, the cylinder is completely filled with gas. Then the piston moves from the right end to the left end, and the suction valve 5 is closed. The gas in the cylinder is gradually compressed as the piston moves from right to left. When the pressure of the gas in the cylinder reaches or slightly exceeds one atmospheric pressure, the exhaust valve 4 is opened to discharge the gas into the atmosphere and complete a working cycle. When the piston moves from left to right again, it sucks in a part of gas, and repeats the previous cycle, and so on, until the gas pressure in the pumped volume reaches the requirements.
Application of oil free piston vacuum pump in medical ventilator
1. Electric controlled ventilator (electric / electronic or computer-controlled ventilator) it uses electronic control and micro pump / foldable bag / piston vacuum pump structure to inhale single or mixed gas into the cavity, and then push it into the patient’s lung. Generally, it is only connected with oxygen source, does not need or can also connect with compressed air, which belongs to the mid-range machine. According to the function, it can be divided into therapeutic ventilator, emergency ventilator and anesthesia ventilator. Generally, therapeutic ventilator belongs to high-end machine.
2. Generally, the pneumatic electric control ventilator is driven by piston pump to enter the ventilator. It has large volume, long duration and many functions. Each brand has its own unique functions, but they are all of the same significance, such as newbond’s automatic breath trigger sensitivity, pb840’s equal ratio ventilation and Summerton’s ASV. There are many high-end ventilators that can be used for newborn invasive, with a minimum tidal volume of 3ml. If it is used in ward, it is recommended to use air ventilator in ICU.
Features and advantages of oil free piston vacuum pump:
The top cover of oil-free piston vacuum pump is square and easy to be disassembled and replaced. The cylinder is smooth, hard and durable after military treatment. The piston type vacuum pump cup is made of imported soft and wear-resistant material, ultra quiet, oil-free, small volume, long service life, and can be used continuously under high-strength conditions. High efficiency and energy saving, oil-free safety and environmental protection, stable and low noise operation, high reliability, long life, low temperature rise, small volume, light weight, beautiful appearance, simple structure, complete oil-free and easy maintenance, etc.
If possible, kindly suggest please your working industry/process, working pressure, working medium, etc. Given detailed request helps to gain better-matched customized solution. Thanks for your patience.
your request will be responsed within 3 hours, kindly pay attention to your email please.
Posted on Tue, 01 Feb 2022 07:02:47 +0000
Posted on Wed, 10 Nov 2021 07:30:11 +0000
Posted on Mon, 08 Nov 2021 08:52:52 +0000
Posted on Wed, 03 Nov 2021 07:57:18 +0000
Posted on Tue, 02 Nov 2021 09:05:35 +0000
Posted on Thu, 28 Oct 2021 09:03:25 +0000