Vacuum pumps are widely used throughout the pharmaceutical industry to process, unload, mix and transfer liquids. Because the pharmaceutical industry needs to deal with a variety of different types of liquids, it needs high quality, high efficiency and multi-function pumps.
Our pharmaceutical industry pumps include centrifugal pumps, liquid ring vacuum pumps, diaphragm pumps, rotary vane vacuum pumps. Other pumps used in pharmaceutical applications, including drum pumps and container pumps, are used to effectively unload liquids, with almost no trace of liquids in the container. Liquid ring vacuum pumps are often used in pharmaceutical applications due to their corrosion resistance and high performance.
Hygiene and Nursing in Pharmaceutical Industry
The common pollutants in the pharmaceutical industry are water and air-borne particles/infections. Microbial, chemical and man-made pollution are the main sources of pollution in pharmaceutical environment. Compared with the food, beverage and cosmetics industries, the pharmaceutical industry follows one of the strictest health standards. In drug production, hygiene and process reliability are critical.
Pharmaceutical Industry Pump are ideal for this type of work because they are specially designed to maintain product integrity and consistency. The advantages of using Pharmaceutical Industry Pump are as follows:
1. In the process of limiting liquid flow, the vacuum pump will maximize the pressure under its dead-end pressure. This will not cause any damage to the system, and can be said to work under low and medium head.
2. Can handle large quantities of liquids
3. Small size, save a lot of space
4. Low cost of investment
5. Easy maintenance
6. Closing emissions v/v at startup does not pose a risk
7. Can be used for medium and low viscosity liquids
8. Continuous non-pulsating transport
We have been supplying customized quality products. For a wide selection of Pharmaceutical Industry Pump and other pumps, browse through our Products section.