The principle of incinerator is to use coal, fuel oil, gas and other fuels to burn and carbonize the objects to be treated at high temperature to achieve the purpose of disinfection. The roots blower used in incinerator can support combustion and promote exhaust. The roots blower used in the incinerator can be used as the blast equipment in the combustion supporting system to transport fuel or provide oxygen for combustion. In addition, roots blower can also be used as a dust removal system in the incinerator to pressurize the exhaust gas. Roots blower pressure range is 9.8~196Kpa, air volume range is 0.6~824.6m3/min.
For the installation of Roots blower, please refer to the installation specification of general mechanical equipment. The axis deviation shall not be greater than 0.2mm, and the axis skew angle shall not be greater than 40 ‘. In addition, the following points shall be noted:
1. The secondary grouting method is adopted for the anchor bolt hole, and the cross-section size and depth of the reserved hole are shown in the outline installation drawing.
2. The foundation surface for unit 2 installation shall be poured into convex surface and flat. According to the direction of air inlet and outlet and maintenance requirements, sufficient distance shall be reserved around the foundation surface (the distance from the fan base edge to the foundation edge shall not be less than 200 mm).
3. During installation, check the engine body and confirm that there are no foreign matters, that is, close the air inlet and exhaust port, thoroughly remove the rust and welding slag and other impurities in the pipeline, and then connect with the fan. It is required that no air leakage is allowed on the flange joint surface, and clean the main and auxiliary oil tanks;
4. When the dust content of air medium exceeds 100mg / m3, it is suggested to install air filter (provided by users) in front of muffler at air inlet;
5. The muffler should be set near the inlet and outlet of the blower (before the pressure instrument);
6. A safety valve or pressure instrument (provided by the user) shall be installed on the straight pipe section near the air inlet and outlet of the blower. When the fan is in overload operation, the instrument shall be able to reflect or send alarm signals;
7. In order to ensure the safe operation of the blower, the machine is not allowed to bear additional loads such as pipes, valves and frames. This kind of load must be supported by another bracket, and a flexible joint is required to be installed on the inlet and outlet pipe to eliminate the influence of pipe vibration and thermal deformation (provided by the user);
8. During installation, alignment must be made to find the correct position of the fan and motor. It is allowed to adjust the level between the base and the ground by adjusting the cushion block, and the allowable difference is 0.2/1000 mm;
9. During installation, it is not allowed to damage the assembly clearance of the fan. After installation, the rotor of the blower should be rotated flexibly without collision and friction.