Roots pump is a common environmental protection equipment, at present, in the food, textile, machinery, electronics industry and other industries have been widely used. Roots pump can be used together with water ring pump, vane pump, slide valve pump.
Roots vacuum pump is a rotary variable-volume vacuum pump without internal compression.Different from other pumps, roots pump does not have compressed gas, therefore, roots pump can not exhaust the atmosphere alone, with the previous level of mechanical pump at the same time, by the former level of mechanical pump roots pump exhaust gas.
Roots pump rotor and pump shell between the gap is very small, and the mechanical pump unit as a high vacuum pump pump, can inhibit the mechanical pump oil return.
When the working condition of the prepare mechanical pump is poor, the gas discharged from roots pump cannot be timely removed, which will cause the pressure at the exhaust port of roots pump is too high, and the ultimate vacuum becomes poor. At this time, the rotor is subject to increased resistance, high friction heat, easy to burn the motor. To avoid this, overload protection valves are usually installed in roots pumps.When the pressure difference between the two sides of the protection valve is greater than a few thousand pa, the valve opens to reduce the load on the rotor.
Roots pump has the following advantages:
1. Larger pumping speed within a wider pressure range
2. A bypass overflow valve is provided, which can be started at atmospheric pressure to shorten the extraction time
3. There is a gap between the rotor, and between the rotor and the chamber wall. The moving parts in the pump have no friction, no lubrication, and no oil in the pump chamber
4. Symmetrical rotor shape, good dynamic balance performance, smooth operation, high precision gear transmission, low noise during operation;
5. Compact structure, small footprint, usually horizontal structure, vertical blind flow of gas in the pump chamber.
Selection of roots vacuum pump:
Please refer to the following table for selection parameters：
|Model||ZJP- 70||ZJP- 150||ZJP- 300||ZJP- 600||ZJP- 1200||ZJP- 2500|
|5×10-2 （1stage piston pump as backing pump)|
|1×10-1 (2 stage piston pump as backing pump)|
|Diff. pressure at overflow valve （Pa）||4×103||2. 7×103|
|Motor rotary speed（RPM）||3000|
|Suitable motor power（kW）||1.1||2.2||4||7.5||11||22|
|Cooling water consumption（L/h）||120||150||200|
|Vacuum pump oil||100#|
Tags: Roots vacuum pump
Edited by Oliver/EVP VACUUM SOLUTION