Rotary vane vacuum pump applications:
The utility model belongs to the technical field of vacuum pumps, and is suitable for building materials, chemical industry, medicine, electronics, ceramics and other industries as vacuum pumps, especially for rotary vane vacuum pumps used in brick and tile vacuum extruders.
Rotary vane vacuum pump introduction:
Vacuum extruder is widely used in brick and tile manufacturing industry. Vacuum pump is the main supporting equipment of vacuum extruder. Conventional water ring vacuum pump, slide valve vacuum pump or rotary vane vacuum pump are usually used in traditional vacuum extruder, but the following technical problems generally exist in practical use.
1. Using water-ring vacuum pump, there are some problems, such as low working vacuum, low pumping efficiency and high energy consumption.
2. Although the pumping efficiency is improved when the conventional sliding valve or rotary vane type oil seal vacuum pump is used, the problem of emulsifying the pump oil by condensation water is widespread, which leads to the decline of the pump performance due to the large amount of water vapor in the gas extracted from the vacuum extruder.
3. The vacuum pump in the vacuum extruder works in the condition of large exhaust volume for a long time. The oil injection of conventional sliding valve or rotary vane oil seal vacuum pump is serious, which leads to large oil consumption loss and serious environmental pollution.
4. Vacuum extruder works in outdoor environment, usually lacking qualified industrial circulating cooling water. At present, water-cooling mode is widely used in all kinds of vacuum pumps, which brings difficulties to actual field operation.
5. The ambient temperature varies greatly in different regions and seasons, which will also lead to significant changes in the working performance of vacuum pumps, such as freeze-crack water-cooled jackets in northern winter.
6. There are a lot of solid dust and sediment particles in the exhaust gas of vacuum extruder. Once they enter the vacuum pump, they will directly cause the wear and tear of the pump. The purification effect of the actual gas filter equipment is not satisfactory. Therefore, there is an urgent need to develop a vacuum pump suitable for the specific purpose of brick and tile vacuum extruder.
Aiming at the above problems, the utility model provides a rotary vane vacuum pump suitable for brick and tile vacuum extruder, which is a rotary vane vacuum pump especially suitable for brick and tile vacuum extruder equipment. Its main feature is to set up a special pump oil temperature control system and to reduce the temperature of the pump body by air cooling. Pump oil temperature, new structure of intake filter and exhaust filter, so as to reasonably solve the above problems, better meet the actual requirements of brick and tile vacuum extruder equipment. A rotary vane vacuum pump for brick and tile vacuum extruder is realized by adopting the following technical scheme. The rotary vane vacuum pump for brick and tile vacuum extruder includes an intake filter, a pump stator, a rotor, a rotary vane, an exhaust valve assembly, a side-mounted tank, an exhaust oil mist filter and an oil temperature control system. Motor support, motor and electrical control box. The intake filter is an independent structure of the intake filter. The pump body stator is provided with an air-cooled radiator, and the pump body stator is equipped with a front end cover and a back end cover. A closed pump chamber consisting of a front end cover, a pump body stator and a back end cover is eccentrically installed with a rotor at an upward angle of 30 degrees in the enclosed pump chamber. The rotor is provided with three rotor grooves, and the rotor groove is equipped with a rotor; the back end cover is fixed on one side of the motor support seat, and the motor connected with the rotor shaft is fixed on the other side of the motor support seat to drive it. Rotor rotation; the intake port above the pump body stator is connected with transition pipeline, pump inlet valve and intake filter; the rear side of the pump body stator is provided with exhaust holes and upper exhaust valve assemblies; thereafter, a side-mounted tank is connected, and the side-mounted tank is divided into upper chamber and lower chamber of the tank, and the lower chamber of the tank has a pump oil filter net, and the upper chamber of the tank has an exhaust valve assembly. Exhaust oil mist filter.
The pump oil temperature control system comprises a pump oil temperature sensor, an electronic temperature controller, an air-cooled pump oil cooler, and an electric heater added to the tank if necessary. A pump oil temperature sensor is installed on the side tank to detect the pump oil temperature online. The pump oil temperature sensor is connected with the electronic temperature controller set in the electric control box. The air-cooled pump oil cooler comprises a pump oil cooler, a fan and a motor. The pump oil cooler is equipped with a motor, a fan is installed on the motor shaft, and a pump oil cooler is equipped with a pump oil cooling pipe and a pump oil cooling pipe with a pump oil cooling radiator. The electric control box is equipped with a voltmeter, an ammeter and an oil temperature display screen, and an electronic temperature controller is arranged in the electric control box. The electronic temperature controller adopts a commercially available electronic temperature controller. During the working process of the rotary vane vacuum pump, the pump oil automatically circulates and adjusts the temperature under the action of the pressure difference between the inside and outside of the rotary vane pump chamber. The process is the pump oil in the side-mounted tank, which flows into the oil pipe loop of the air-cooled pump oil cooler through the oil supply pipe and the flow regulating valve under the action of the gas pressure. The return tubing flows into the pump chamber at low pressure, which lubricates, seals and cools the pump body, the rotor and the rotary vane. Finally, it is driven by the rotary vane and returned to the side tank through the exhaust valve assembly. During the operation of the pump, the pump oil temperature control system detects the pump oil temperature online by the pump oil temperature sensor installed on the side tank. When the pump oil temperature is higher than the set upper limit temperature (such as IO (TC), the electronic temperature controller installed in the electronic control box automatically starts the fan motor of the air-cooled pump oil cooler, and convection flows through it. The pump oil of the pump oil cooler is cooled; when the pump oil temperature is below the set lower limit temperature (e.g. 85 degrees C), the electronic temperature controller automatically starts the electric heater set in the side-mounted tank to heat the pump oil in the tank; if the pump oil is in the appropriate temperature range, the electronic temperature controller automatically closes the fan electricity. Electrical and mechanical heaters. Because the pump oil continuously absorbs the heat of the pump body and the gas being pumped during normal operation, the electric heater used for heating the pump oil works less, usually only in the northern winter and other specific areas, as well as in the specific period of start-up, so it can be used as an optional component configuration. Another main feature of the rotary vane vacuum pump provided by the utility model is the installation of an independent and new structure of an air intake filter. The air intake filter has a vertical cylindrical cylinder body, an open upper cover over the vertical cylindrical cylinder body, and a middle separator in the vertical cylindrical cylinder body to separate the cylinder body into two upper and lower cavities. The central hole of the middle baffle is connected downward with a straight guide pipe to connect the upper and lower chambers. The intake port of the intake filter is set on the side of the lower chamber. The exhaust port of the intake filter is set on the side of the upper chamber. The exhaust port is connected with a curved guide pipe and a bracket. A cylindrical air filter is installed on the bracket by means of a fixing frame. The bottom side wall of a vertical cylindrical cylinder is provided with a sewage outlet and is closed by a cover. When working, the exhausted gas enters the lower chamber of the cylinder through the intake port, and then flows into the upper chamber through the central direct guide tube, and then diffuses upward through the side wall of the air filter cylinder to enter the inside of the air filter. Finally, it is discharged by the exhaust port through the curved guide tube and removed by the rotary vane pump. Sand, together with the water captured by the air filter, deposits in the lower chamber of the filter barrel and is regularly removed by the sewage outlet. The rotary vane vacuum pump provided has the following characteristics.
1. The air cooling method can be applied to the working situation without cooling water, which completely solves the problem of lack of qualified cooling circulating water in the working field of brick and tile vacuum extruder, and completely avoids the failure of cooling water system due to the change of ambient temperature.
2. Raise the normal working temperature of pump oil in pump chamber to 85 degree C, avoid condensation and emulsification of water vapor in pumped gas during compression in pump chamber, and realize the smooth discharge of water vapor in pumped gas.
3. Oil temperature control system is set up, including pump oil temperature sensor, electronic temperature controller, independent air-cooled pump oil cooler, and if necessary, electric heater installed in the tank, which can control the pump oil working at the set temperature without affecting the ambient temperature, so as to ensure the stability of the performance of the rotary vane pump.
4. An independent new structure intake filter is set up, which can effectively prevent solid impurities from entering the pump chamber. At the same time, the exhaust filter is strengthened, which can effectively eliminate the droplet injection and oil mist diffusion at the exhaust outlet of the pump body, thus avoiding pump oil loss and environmental pollution. It provides a key vacuum pump for brick and tile vacuum extruder with advanced performance, reliable energy saving, environmental protection, wide application environment and convenient operation.