When vacuum pump is used in different environment, it will inevitably corrode vacuum pump. However, how to solve the problem of vacuum pump corrosion, polymer ceramic polymer is generally used to prevent wear and corrosion. The anti-corrosion vacuum pump is all parts contacting with the gas, all of which are made of polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE). They are suitable for the treatment of corrosive gases in chemical, pharmaceutical, petrochemical and other industries, such as suction filtration, vacuum distillation and rotation. It is used for evaporation, vacuum concentration, centrifugal concentration and solid phase extraction.
Working principle: when the impeller of the corrosion-resistant vacuum pump rotates according to the market policy, the water will be thrown out by the impeller. Due to the centrifugal force, water forms a closed ring which is determined by the shape of the pump cavity and the thickness is approximately the same. The inner surface of the lower part of the water ring is exactly tangent to the impeller box, while the inner surface of the upper part of the water ring is just in contact with the tip of the blade (in fact, the blade has a certain insertion depth in the impeller water ring). At this time, a crescent shaped space is formed between the impeller shell and the internal interface of the water ring, and the space is divided into several equal cavities by the impeller blades of the corrosion-resistant vacuum pump.
If the bottom of the impeller of the corrosion-resistant vacuum pump is 0 ° C, before the impeller rotates, the volume of the small cavity will become larger when it is 180 ° C, and it will be connected with the suction port on the end face. At this point, the gas is drawn in. At the end of the gas, the chamber is isolated from the suction. As the impeller continues to rotate, the small chamber changes from large to small, so the gas is compressed. When the small chamber is connected with the exhaust port, the gas is discharged from the corrosion-resistant vacuum pump.
Corrosion resistant vacuum pump relies on the change of pump cavity volume to achieve suction, compression and exhaust, so it belongs to variable capacity vacuum pump.
Anti corrosion vacuum pump Advantages：
1. The anti-corrosion vacuum pump has the functions of condensation, enhanced reaction, evaporation dehydration, crystallization, concentration, filtration, degassing, oxygen supply, vacuum deodorization in oil plant, etc.
2. It has the advantages of oil-free, pollution-free, high power, low noise, convenience and flexibility, water saving and electricity saving.
3. The machine has single meter multi tube operation with 5 air extraction heads, which can be used alone or in parallel.
4. It can directly inhale corrosive media, such as flammable and explosive gases, various liquids and granular media.
5. Compared with other types of vacuum pump, it has large pumping capacity and low position.
6. It has the characteristics of corrosion resistance, pollution-free, stable operation, water saving, electricity saving, oil saving, long service life and low maintenance cost.
7. There are many types of anti-corrosion vacuum pumps available.
8. There is a vacuum adjusting knob on the front panel, with the maximum working temperature of 40 ℃.
Anti corrosion vacuum pump Functional characteristics ：
1) no pollution and maintenance
The vacuum pump adopts the working principle of piston and does not need oil for smooth treatment, so it does not need regular maintenance of oil. There is no doubt that the oil mist is polluted.
2) floating ball anti overflow maintenance equipment
The vacuum pump has a built-in prote? Float filter kit to help prevent damage due to accidental pumping of aqueous solutions.
3) overheating maintenance equipment
Each type of vacuum pump is equipped with overheat maintenance equipment inside the motor. When the temperature inside the fuselage is too high, it will automatically stop and wait for the temperature to cool before starting.
4) air inlet filtration equipment
The air inlet of each unit of the vacuum pump is equipped with a filter, which can filter dust and moisture to purify the air inlet and extend the service life of the cylinder and piston.
Anticorrosive vacuum pump is quiet, oil-free and micro vibration, which can meet the needs of most laboratories. Its anticorrosive properties have been widely used in various laboratories such as universities, research institutions, R & D bases of enterprises and institutions.
If possible, kindly suggest please your working industry/process, working pressure, working medium, etc. Given detailed request helps to gain better-matched customized solution. Thanks for your patience.
your request will be responsed within 3 hours, kindly pay attention to your email please.
Posted on Tue, 01 Feb 2022 07:02:47 +0000
Posted on Wed, 10 Nov 2021 07:30:11 +0000
Posted on Mon, 08 Nov 2021 08:52:52 +0000
Posted on Wed, 03 Nov 2021 07:57:18 +0000
Posted on Tue, 02 Nov 2021 09:05:35 +0000
Posted on Thu, 28 Oct 2021 09:03:25 +0000