Conventional claw vacuum pump Characteristic
1) The rotor adopts the spiral anti claw structure, and has a number of scientific and technological invention patents
2) The rotor is made of 17-4PH special stainless steel, which is precision cast and has strong corrosion resistance.
3) The compound seal technology with invention patent is more reliable and has longer service life than mechanical seal.
4) Adopt step by step compression energy saving design, reduce energy consumption by 30%
5) Vertical structure, more smooth drainage, strong ability to pump condensable gas and gas-liquid mixture
6) Vertical structure is adopted, which is easier to clean for the working condition with dust
7) Modular structure design, simple and convenient maintenance, most of the maintenance work can be completed on site, no need to return to the factory.
8) High safety, no contact wear in internal design, no pollution of materials
9) Green environmental protection, no pollution, no pollution, no waste disposal cost..
10) The surface of the working chamber is provided with anti-corrosion coating, which can adapt to severe working conditions
Conventional claw vacuum pump Application
Chemical and pharmaceutical fields: molecular distillation, freeze-drying, drying, degassing, evaporation, distillation, filtration, organic solvent recovery, biotechnology
1) Polymerization; 2) organic solvent recovery; 3) dyes, coatings, adhesives; 4) Plastics and resins; 5) grease chemistry ; 6) organosilicon oil; 7) spice essence ; 8) vitamin, sugar ; 9) small test; 10) Food ; 11) metal handling.
Other fields: coating, impregnation, drying, degassing, crystal drawing, die casting, sterilization
1) Electronic ; 2) metallurgy ; 3) food and beverage ; 4) Solar energy ; 5) motor ; 6) parts processing