Your Guide to iquid ring vacuum pump
Across a vast range of industries, the vacuum pump is utilized for various applications, from the packaging of goods to the removal of moisture. From hospitals and commercial pressing plants to factories where automobiles and airplanes are assembled, industrial vacuum pumps make operations easier, cleaner and more sanitary.
In order to serve the vast range of needs for such technology, a handful of different vacuum pump types have been developed over the past century. Some are more suited for commercial manufacturing, while others are better equipped for hospitals and service industries. Whatever demands might exist within an industry, there’s no doubt a vacuum pump is capable of fulfilling each demand and offering maximum performance benefits.
As we all know, the working principle of liquid ring vacuum pump is that the gas enters the water ring pump or compressor through the pipeline through the valve, and then discharges into the gas-water separator through the air-water separator exhaust pipe through the air-water separator. Water ring vacuum pump is widely used in various industries, such as electronics, battery chemical industry, plastics, paper making, packaging and printing, line plate pressing, CNC, petroleum, pharmaceutical, food and so on. Its main processes include vacuum filtration, vacuum water diversion, vacuum feeding, vacuum evaporation, vacuum concentration, vacuum moisture return and vacuum degassing, etc. what questions should be paid attention to when purchasing liquid ring vacuum pump What’s the problem?
The following summarizes eight important parameters that cannot be ignored:
1. Under its working pressure, the liquid ring vacuum pump shall be able to discharge all gas produced in the process of vacuum equipment.
2. Select the corresponding water ring vacuum pump for the extracted gas. If the gas contains steam, particles and corrosive gas, auxiliary equipment, such as condenser, dust remover, etc., shall be installed in the air inlet pipe of the pump.
3. The working pressure of the water ring vacuum pump should meet the requirements of the limit vacuum and working pressure of the vacuum equipment. Generally, the limiting vacuum degree of the pump is half to an order of magnitude higher than the working vacuum degree of the vacuum equipment.
4. Whether the vibration produced during the operation of water ring vacuum pump affects the process and environment. If the process is not allowed, the vibration free vacuum pump shall be selected or anti vibration measures shall be taken.
5. Requirements of vacuum equipment for oil pollution. If the equipment is strictly required to be oil-free, various oil pumps shall be selected. If the requirements are not strict, you can choose to have oil pump, plus some anti oil pollution measures.
6. The influence of oil vapor discharged by water ring vacuum pump on the environment. If the environment is not allowed to be polluted, the vacuum pump without oil-water ring can be selected, or the oil vapor can be discharged to the outdoor.
7. Correctly combine the water ring vacuum pump. Some water ring vacuum pumps can not work under atmospheric pressure and need pre vacuum; some outlet pressure is lower than atmospheric pressure and need pre pump, so it is necessary to combine the pumps.
8. Price, operation and maintenance cost of water ring vacuum pump.
The selection of water ring vacuum pump is very important. The correct selection can achieve high efficiency and save energy consumption. Many customers use imported water ring vacuum pump to compare with domestic water ring vacuum pump. If the economy allows, they can buy the imported one from Germany. The foreign technology is relatively better, but whether the imported water ring vacuum pump or domestic water ring vacuum pump is only economical. It is the most suitable one to meet its own requirements with parameters, etc.
The above points are the guidelines of EVP vacuum pump manufacturers. I hope they can help you when you purchase liquid ring vacuum pump.