Roots vacuum pump with high performance is a kind of rotary varactor vacuum pump. It evolved from Roots blower. According to the different working range of Roots vacuum pump, it can be divided into low vacuum Roots pump with direct air discharge, medium vacuum Roots pump (also known as mechanical booster pump) and high vacuum multi-stage Roots pump.
Generally speaking, high-performance Roots vacuum pump has the following characteristics: large pumping speed in a wide pressure range; fast start-up, can work immediately; insensitive to dust and water vapor contained in the pumped gas; no lubrication of the rotor, no oil in the pump chamber; small vibration, better dynamic balance conditions of the rotor, with exhaust valve; small driving power, small mechanical friction loss; It occupies a small area and has low operation and maintenance costs.
High Performance Roots Vacuum Pump Structural Principle :
High-performance Roots vacuum pump has by-pass valve. The principle of pumping is the same as Roots vacuum pump. It also uses a pair of 8-type rotors to keep a certain gap in the pump shell and make the same speed reverse to produce the effect of suction and exhaust. The inlet and outlet of different ZJP series Roots vacuum pumps are connected, and a self-weight valve is installed vertically on the passage. Its function is that when the product of the pressure difference between the inlet and outlet and the effective area of the valve exceeds the self-weight of the valve head, the valve head automatically opens. This value is the maximum pressure difference for the reliable operation of the designed pump. Therefore, the valve is actually an overload automatic protection valve.
High-performance Roots vacuum pump can not be used alone. It needs to form a vacuum unit with water ring vacuum pump, reciprocating vacuum pump, rotary vane vacuum pump and dry vacuum pump to achieve high vacuum and high pumping speed. Roots pump is especially suitable for vacuum system with vacuum of 10-2000 PA and pumping speed of 70-5000L/S.
high performance Roots vacuum pump technical parameters :
|1stage piston pump as backing pump||5×10-2|
|2 stage piston pump as backing pump||1×10-1|
|Max. allowable diff. pressure（Pa）||8×103||5×103|
|Motor rotary speed（RPM）||3000|
|Suitable motor power（kW）||2.2||4||7.5||11|
|Cooling water consumption（L/h）||120||150|
|Vacuum pump oil||100#|
ZJ Roots Vacuum Pump
High performance Roots vacuum pump features:
1. There is a large pumping rate in a wide pressure range. It acts as an “accelerator” on the front pump to raise its pumping speed and limit vacuum.
2. High-performance Roots vacuum pump has no friction, no lubrication, no oil in the pump chamber, and clean vacuum can be obtained.
3. Vertical flow of gas in the chamber of Roots vacuum pump with high performance is conducive to the removal of dust and condensate in the pumped gas.
4. The rotor of high performance Roots vacuum pump with perfect symmetry and precise dynamic balance runs smoothly and reliably.
5. Compact structure with vertical and horizontal exhaust ports, easy to install.
6. The mechanical friction loss is small, so the driving power is small.
7. Easy to maintain and maintain, low cost and long life.
8. Low vibration and noise.
9. Removable condensable gases
10. Eliminate Oil Leakage and Emulsification – Application of Shaft Extension Seal and Composite Seal Structure Design of Imported Oil Seal.
11. High performance Roots vacuum pump is safe and reliable. The pump itself is equipped with relief valve to protect itself automatically.
If possible, kindly suggest please your working industry/process, working pressure, working medium, etc. Given detailed request helps to gain better-matched customized solution. Thanks for your patience.
your request will be responsed within 3 hours, kindly pay attention to your email please.
Posted on Tue, 01 Feb 2022 07:02:47 +0000
Posted on Wed, 10 Nov 2021 07:30:11 +0000
Posted on Mon, 08 Nov 2021 08:52:52 +0000
Posted on Wed, 03 Nov 2021 07:57:18 +0000
Posted on Tue, 02 Nov 2021 09:05:35 +0000
Posted on Thu, 28 Oct 2021 09:03:25 +0000