Vacuum pump is the power equipment of evaporator, its stable operation is related to the working state of the whole evaporation system, so how to maintain the vacuum pump when the evaporation equipment is running? It is very important to pay attention to the maintenance of vacuum pump, extend the service life of vacuum pump and improve the working efficiency of vacuum pump.
In the daily use of vacuum pump, which maintenance methods should we use? Several maintenance methods of vacuum pump are shared with you. The routine maintenance and service methods of vacuum pump are generally divided into two types: regular routine maintenance and service methods. The following are the specific maintenance methods. You can have a brief understanding.
vacuum pump maintenance steps:
1. Check whether the vacuum pump pipeline and joint are loose. Turn the vacuum pump by hand to see if it is flexible.
2. Add bearing lubricating oil into the bearing body, observe that the oil level should be at the center line of the oil mark, and the lubricating oil should be replaced or supplemented in time.
3. Screw out the water plug of the vacuum pump body, and fill the water or slurry.
4. Close the gate valve, outlet pressure gauge and inlet vacuum gauge of the outlet pipe.
5. Jog the motor, and try to see whether the rotation direction of the motor is correct.
6. Start the motor. When the vacuum pump is in normal operation, open the outlet pressure gauge and the inlet vacuum pump. Gradually open the gate valve and check the motor load after the appropriate pressure is displayed.
7. Try to control the flow and head of the vacuum pump within the range indicated on the label to ensure that the vacuum pump operates at the highest efficiency point, so as to achieve the maximum energy saving effect.
8. During the operation of vacuum pump, the bearing temperature shall not exceed the ambient temperature by 35 ℃, and the maximum temperature shall not exceed 80 ℃.
9. If any abnormal sound is found in the vacuum pump, stop the pump immediately to check the cause.
10. To stop using the vacuum pump, first close the gate valve and pressure gauge, and then stop the motor.
11. The lubricating oil of the vacuum pump shall be changed within 100 hours in the first month of operation, and then every 500 hours.
12. The packing gland shall be adjusted frequently to ensure the normal leakage in the packing chamber, and it is better to leak out in drops.
13. Regularly check the wear condition of the shaft sleeve, and replace it in time when the wear is large.
14. When the vacuum pump is used in the cold winter season, it is necessary to unscrew the drain plug at the lower part of the pump body to drain the medium after the pump is stopped. Prevent frost cracking.
15. When the vacuum pump is out of service for a long time, it is necessary to disassemble the pump completely, dry the water, coat the rotating parts and joints with grease, and properly store them.