Gas compressor is a kind of power device which transforms mechanical energy into gas pressure energy. It is often used to provide gas power with pneumatic tools. It is also commonly used in the industries of petrochemical, drilling and metallurgy to pressure oxygen, hydrogen, ammonia, natural gas, coke oven gas, inert gas and other media.
1. Multiple gas driving: compressed air, nitrogen, water steam, natural gas, etc. can be used as the driving gas source of the pump.
2. Wide range of application: in the industrial field, it is used for the clamping of machine tool chuck, the charging of accumulator, the charging of high-pressure bottle, the conversion of reducing pressure gas into high-pressure gas, etc. Any air source pressure is not high enough, whether it is mechanical or testing device, can be used.
3. Automatic pressure maintaining: no matter what causes the pressure of the pressure maintaining circuit to drop, the Deco booster pump will start automatically to supplement the leakage pressure and keep the circuit pressure constant.
4. Operation safety: it is driven by gas, free of electric arc and spark, and completely used in places with flammable and explosive liquid or gas.
5. Simple maintenance: compared with other air driven pumps, the booster can complete the same work, but its parts and seals are less, and maintenance is simple
6. High cost performance: it is a kind of plunger pump. When the booster is working, it quickly reciprocates. With the increase of output pressure, the reciprocation of the pump slows down until it stops. At this time, the pressure of the pump is constant, the energy consumption is the lowest, and all parts stop moving.
Hydrogen ammonia compressor working characteristics
1. Scope of use: the working medium can be hydraulic oil, water and most of the chemical corrosive liquid, with high reliability and long maintenance free life.
2. Output range: for all types of pumps, only a small air pressure is needed to work smoothly, at this time, a small flow can be obtained, and different flow can be obtained after adjusting the air intake.
3. Flexible application: different types of pumps can be selected to obtain different pressure areas.
4. Easy to adjust: within the pressure range of the pump, adjust the regulating valve to adjust the inlet pressure, and the output hydraulic pressure is adjusted accordingly.
5. Automatic pressure maintaining: no matter what causes the pressure drop of the pressure maintaining circuit, it will automatically start, supplement the leakage pressure and keep the circuit pressure constant.
6. Operation safety: gas driven, no arc and spark, can be used in dangerous places.
7. Simple maintenance: compared with other gas drive pumps, Delco booster pump can complete the same work, but its parts and seals are few and maintenance is simple.