Liquid ring vacuum pump is one of the common vacuum pumps in many enterprises. Because of its simple manufacture, low price, large pumping speed range and isothermal compression, it has been widely used even though its efficiency is low.
Pay attention to these service conditions during the operation of liquid ring vacuum pump
What are the requirements of liquid ring vacuum pump for the surrounding environment when it is running?
1. Liquid ring vacuum pump shall be installed in a bright and dust-free building
2. The installation environment temperature of liquid ring vacuum pump is 5 ~ 40 ℃, if the environment temperature is lower than 0 ℃, anti freezing measures shall be taken for vacuum pump.
3. Sufficient space shall be reserved around the liquid ring vacuum pump for daily inspection, maintenance, disassembly and assembly
4. The working fluid of liquid ring vacuum pump shall be pure and free of impurities, and the fouling coefficient of working fluid shall be less than 0.0002 ㎡ h ·℃ / kcal, otherwise the scale removal cycle must be shortened.
5. If the liquid ring vacuum pump uses water as working fluid, it should be noted that the temperature of the water inlet and outlet of the liquid ring pump should be at least lower than 40 ℃. If the water temperature is too high, the limit vacuum degree of the liquid ring vacuum pump will become worse, the pumping rate of the liquid ring pump will decrease, and the scale in the liquid ring pump will be serious enough to damage the pump.
We hope that you can carry out targeted diagnosis of liquid ring vacuum pump fault, and solve the problem as soon as possible.
1. The liquid ring vacuum pump is not filled with water or properly vented; solution: check whether the vacuum pump shell and inlet pipeline are all filled with liquid.
2. The speed is too low; solution: check whether the wiring of the motor is correct, whether the voltage is normal or whether the steam pressure of the turbine is normal.
3. The water head of the system is too high; solution: check the water head of the system (especially the friction loss).
4. The suction head is too high; solution: check the existing net pressure head (if the inlet pipeline is too small or too long, it will cause great friction loss).
5. Impeller or pipeline is blocked; solution: check if there is any obstacle.
6. The rotation direction is not correct; solution: check the rotation direction.
The above is today about the use of liquid ring vacuum pump operation, we should pay attention to all these services shared, hope to help you use this equipment in the future.