The operation premise of vacuum pump is correct installation. If improper installation will lead to many faults which will make it impossible to operate, then how should each part of the liquid ring vacuum pump be installed? Now let’s learn from the EVP professional vacuum pump manufacturer about the installation details of the vacuum pump.
I. Installation of pump shaft and bearing parts
1. Pump shaft and bearing are loaded into bracket from non-driving end of bracket. Pump shaft can be installed into bracket by tapping bearing outer ring. Note: Pads or sleeve tools should be placed on the end face of the bearing to prevent damage to the bearing.
2. Install non-driving end bearing cover and lock bolts.
3. Install washers, drive end bearing caps and lock bolts. When the pump shaft is rotated by hand, the rotation of the pump shaft should be smooth. If the pump shaft is rotated and tightened, the bolts should be loosened slightly to adjust the pump shaft to a more smooth state.
4. Install flat key, pump shaft part of coupling, press plate of coupling and locking bolt.
II. Installation of pump body and mechanical seal
When the static ring part of mechanical seal is installed on the pump body and the static ring part of mechanical seal is installed, it can be wetted with water and evenly pressed into the pump body by hand. Attention should not be too hard! After assembly, check whether the static ring part of the mechanical seal is closely assembled with the pump body.
Tighten the pump body on the motor and tighten the bolts. Be careful not to damage the static ring part of the mechanical seal.
The washer is installed in the back cover of the motor, and then the pump body, the front cover of the motor, the bearing, the motor rotor and the inner bearing cover are installed in the motor housing, and the bolts are locked.
The motor fan, retaining ring, motor shield and screw are installed in turn. After installation, the motor fan cover end of the pump will be vertical to the ground, ready to install other parts of the pump.
III. Installation of impellers
1. When the impeller is pressed on the bearing, the clearance between the impeller and the front end of the pump body should be 0.05-0.15 mm. Place the vacuum pump horizontally and check the clearance. If the clearance is too small, it may cause mechanical failure of the vacuum pump; if the clearance is too large, it will cause the decrease of the pumping rate of the vacuum pump.
2. After the clearance between the impeller and the front end of the pump body is adjusted, the depth difference between the outer edge of the pump and the impeller plane is measured by depth percentile, and the clearance reservation is determined.
IV. Installation of pump cover and disc
1. Put the motor shield downward and vertically on the ground.
2. Put the prepared disc into the pump body. Make sure that the small hole with diameter of 4.2mm near the disc and pump body is accurately combined with the positioning pin.
3. Apply sealant uniformly and continuously to the sealing surface on the top of the disc on the side of the pump cover. After coating, install the pump cover on the pump body and disc, tighten the bolt. When installing the pump cover, it should be noted that the two ends of the cavitation protection pipe must be installed in the corresponding holes of the disc and the pump cover respectively.
V. Installation of pump cover and disc as a whole
1. Put the motor’s foot in the sky and the axis on the ground in a horizontal direction.
2. Pump cover and disc form a whole. Push the pump cover onto the pump body. Pay attention to aligning the positioning pin with the positioning pin hole of the pump body and disk. Tighten the pump cover to the pump body with bolts.
3. After the pump is installed, turn the motor fan by hand, and the pump must rotate smoothly. If the pump is not rotating smoothly or there is friction sound in the process of pump rotation, the pump cover should be removed to check the clearance of the impeller, and so on, to readjust.
2BV Series Liquid Ring Vacuum Pump
|Curve No.||Model||Max. suction capacity||Ultimate vacuum
|Operating liquidflow rate