1、liquid ring vacuum pump of install the shaft and bearing
1. Install the pump shaft and bearing into the bracket from the non drive end of the bracket. The pump shaft can be installed into the bracket by knocking the bearing outer ring. Note: when knocking the bearing, please place the gasket or sleeve tool on its end face to avoid bearing damage.
2. Install the non drive end bearing cover and tighten the bolts.
3. Install the washer and drive end bearing cover and tighten the bolts. Rotate the pump shaft by hand to make the pump shaft rotate smoothly. When teaching the pump shaft to rotate, loosen the bolt slightly and adjust the pump shaft to the state of smooth rotation.
4. Install the flat key, connect the pump shaft part, coupling pressure plate and locking bolt.
2、 Install the pump body and mechanical seal
The static ring part of the mechanical seal is installed on the pump body. When the static ring part of the mechanical seal is installed, it can be soaked with water and pressed into the pump body evenly by hand. Be careful not to use too much force! After assembly, check whether the static ring part of the mechanical seal and the pump body are tightly assembled.
Press the pump body on the motor and tighten the bolts. Please pay attention not to damage the static ring part of the mechanical seal.
Install the washer on the rear cover of the motor, install the pump body, the front cover of the motor, the bearing, the motor rotor and the inner bearing cover on the motor housing, and tighten the bolts.
Install the motor fan, retaining ring, motor cover and screw in turn. After installation, make the motor fan shield end of the pump face down and vertical to the ground, and prepare to install other parts of the pump.
3、 Install impeller
1. press the impeller on the bearing to ensure that there is a 0.05~0.15mm gap between the impeller and the front end of the pump body. Place the vacuum pump horizontally and check the gap. If the clearance is too small, the mechanical fault of the vacuum pump will be caused.
2. After adjusting the clearance between the impeller and the front end face of the pump body, measure the depth difference between the outer edge of the pump body and the plane of the impeller with a depth of one hundredth to determine the retention of the adjustment clearance.
4、 Install pump cover and disc
1. Place the motor cover down and perpendicular to the ground.
2. Put the prepared disc on the pump body. Make sure that the 4.2mm diameter small hole of the pump body close to the disk is correctly combined with the positioning pin.
3. evenly coat the sealant on the sealing surface of the pump cover side on the disc. After coating, install the pump cover on the pump body and disc and tighten the bolt. When installing the pump cover, please note that the two ends of the cavitation protection pipe are respectively installed in the corresponding holes of the disc and the pump cover.
5、 Integral installation of pump cover and disc
1. The motor faces the ceiling and the shaft is placed horizontally on the ground.
2. The pump cover and disc are integrated. Press the pump cover on the pump body, and pay attention to the alignment of the locating pin with the locating pin hole of the pump body and disc. Fasten the pump cover to the pump body with bolts.
3. After installing the pump, turn the motor fan by hand, and the pump must rotate smoothly. When the pump does not rotate smoothly or there is friction in the rotation of the pump, please remove the pump cover, check the clearance of the impeller, and readjust it.