Vacuum pump is a large and wide range of products, with large output and low output value, but it is indeed an indispensable basic product that directly affects the performance and quality of vacuum equipment. Vacuum pumps can be divided into 14 categories from high/ultra vacuum to coarse/low vacuum.
High/Ultra Vacuum – Low Temperature Pump, Molecular Pump, Sputtering Ion Pump, Titanium Sublimation Pump, Diffusion Pump.
Medium vacuum – dry pump, two-stage rotary vane pump, Roots vacuum pump, oil booster pump, steam jet pump.
Coarse/Low Vacuum – Single Rotary Disc Pump, Slide Valve Pump, Liquid Ring Vacuum Pump, Reciprocating Vacuum Pump.
The market of liquid ring vacuum pump changes dynamically according to the needs of users. Thereafter, the price of liquid ring vacuum pump varies widely.
With the rapid development of China’s industry, the application of vacuum pumps is more and more widely. For example, in plastic machinery, pesticide chemical industry, dye chemical industry, low-temperature equipment, pharmaceutical chemical industry, food machinery, electronic industry, vacuum equipment and other fields.
The liquid ring vacuum pump generally requires high negative pressure in mine drainage. It is mainly used in petroleum, chemical industry and machinery. It has a wide range of applications and is loved by everyone. It has many advantages.
1. Simple operation, convenient maintenance, oil-free design, conducive to environmental protection.
2. That is to say, the temperature of the compressed gas varies very little, because the compressed gas is basically isothermal.
3. Vacuum degree of liquid ring vacuum pump can be up to 96%, thus replacing double-stage pump.
4. Sealing between rotating parts and fixtures can be accomplished directly by water seal without using auxiliary sealant.
5. Using the coaxial design of motor and pump, the installation space is greatly saved. The material of motor shaft is corrosion-resistant.
6. Composition: The equipment is composed of impeller, pump body, suction and exhaust disc, water ring, suction port, exhaust port, auxiliary exhaust valve, etc.
7. Because there is no metal friction surface in the pump chamber, there is no need to lubricate the pump, and the wear in the pump is very small.
8. Generally, it can be directly connected with the motor without deceleration device. It has compact structure and high pump speed. It can obtain large exhaust volume, small floor area and light weight.
9. Streamlined impeller design, good stainless steel manufacturing, rigidity, toughness, corrosion resistance, energy saving than similar products by 30% to 50%.
10. Characteristic: The equipment works in a balanced and reliable way, so it can be used in many chemical industries to transport or suck inflammable, explosive and corrosive gases.
The development situation of the liquid ring vacuum pump industry in domestic and international markets is very good, and the development trend of the liquid ring vacuum pump industry in China in recent years is very good. Among them, the main factor is that the advantages of liquid ring vacuum pump are predominant, and the price of liquid ring vacuum pump is reasonable.