The quality of the vacuum pump depends on its mechanical structure and the quality of the oil. It must be well protected when using the vacuum pump. If distillation of volatile organic solvents, organic solvents will be absorbed by oil results in increased vapor pressure, which reduces the efficiency of pumping, if it is acid gas, it will corrode the oil pump, if it is water vapor will make the oil into emulsion and pumping out the vacuum pump.
1. Check the oil level regularly. If it does not meet the requirements, it must be adjusted to meet the requirements. When the vacuum pump is running, the oil level will go to the oil standard center.
2. The period of oil change shall be considered according to the actual use conditions and whether the performance requirements can be met, and shall be decided by the user at his discretion. Generally new vacuum pump, clean and dry gas extraction, it is recommended to work about 100 hours oil change once. After the black metal powder is not seen in the oil, the oil transfer period can be extended appropriately.
3. Check the oil quality regularly, find the oil deterioration should be replaced in time to ensure the normal operation of the vacuum pump.
4. Vacuum pump in the first month of work, after 100 hours to replace lubricant, after each 500 hours, oil change once.
5. In general, the vacuum pump should be repaired after 2000 hours of work, check the aging degree of the seals, check whether the exhaust valve disc cracks, clean up the sediment deposited on the valve disc and the exhaust valve seat. Clean parts of the entire vacuum chamber, such as rotor, rotary vane, spring and so on. Usually wash and dry with petrol. After cleaning the rubber parts, dry them with dry cloth. When cleaning and assembling, handle with care gently and carefully.
6. Add bearing lubricating oil into the bearing body. The oil level should be observed at the center line of the oil mark. The lubricating oil should be replaced or supplemented in time.
7, check the vacuum pump pipeline and whether there is any loosening at the junction. Turn the vacuum pump by hand to see if the vacuum pump is flexible.
8. After reassembly, the test run should be carried out. Generally, it must run empty for 2 hours and change oil twice, because there will be a certain amount of volatile substances in the vacuum pump when cleaning, and then put into normal work after normal operation.
9. Start the motor, when the vacuum pump is in normal operation, open the outlet pressure gauge and the inlet vacuum pump, as it shows the appropriate pressure, gradually open the gate valve, while checking the load of the motor.
10. Controlling the flow and head of the vacuum pump as far as possible in the range indicated on the sign to ensure that the vacuum pump operates at the most efficient point, in order to achieve the greatest energy-saving effect.
11, when the vacuum pump should stop using, first close the gate valve and pressure gauge, then stop the motor.
12. During the operation of the vacuum pump, the bearing temperature should not exceed the ambient temperature of 35C, and the highest temperature should not exceed 80C.
13. Vacuum pump in the first month of work, after 100 hours to replace lubricant, after each 500 hours, oil change once.
14. Regularly adjust the packing pressure cover to ensure the normal drip situation in the packing room (suitable for drip leakage). Regular inspection of the wear of the axle sleeve should be replaced in time when the wear is large.
15. Vacuum pump long-term shutdown, the need to all the pump open, wipe dry moisture, rotate parts and joints coated with grease, properly preserved. When the vacuum pump is used in the cold winter season, after shutting down, it is necessary to unscrew the water discharge plug at the lower part of the pump body to release the medium. Prevent frost crack.