Metallurgical chemical pump is widely used in chemical industry, petroleum, metallurgy, light industry, synthetic fiber, environmental protection, food, medicine and other sectors. Metallurgical Chemical pump has the advantages of stable and reliable performance, good sealing performance, beautiful appearance, convenient use and maintenance, etc. In order to improve product quality, reduce running, running, dripping and leaking, prevent pollution and improve the environment, it plays a great role.
Vacuum pumps can be used in metallurgical and chemical industries. Metallurgy is the process and process of extracting metals or metal compounds from minerals and making metals into metal materials with certain properties by various processing methods.
How to choose vacuum pump in metallurgical and chemical industry?
According to the metallurgical gas quantity, the vacuum pump vacuum metallurgical equipment can be reasonably selected. The gas sources in cold furnace pre-pumping and hot smelting are roughly the same.
1. Atmosphere in the pumped space (related to the pumped volume);
2. Gases released during the process (including generated and introduced gases, related to time, temperature, pressure and production process);
3. Exhalation of bare surface in vacuum (related to material type, surface area, time, temperature and pressure, etc.);
4. Leakage and permeability of gas (related to leakage rate of system components, welding quality of dynamic and static sealing components of equipment and structural material);
5. Volatile gases (related to temperature and pressure) caused by vapor pressure of materials.
Metallurgical Chemical Pump Characteristics:
(1) There is a large pumping speed in a wide pressure range.
(2) The rotor has good geometric symmetry, so it has small vibration and smooth operation. There are clearances between the rotors and between the rotors and the housing. Without lubrication, the friction loss is small, which can greatly reduce the driving power and achieve higher speed.
(3) There is no need for oil seal and lubrication in the pump chamber, which can reduce the pollution of oil vapor to the vacuum system.
(4) There is no compression and exhaust valve in the pump chamber. Its structure is simple and compact, and it is insensitive to dust and water vapor in the exhausted gas.
(5) Compression ratio is low and the effect of hydrogen extraction is poor.
(6) The surface of the rotor is a curved cylindrical surface with complex shape, so it is difficult to process and inspect.
Through the analysis of the application of vacuum pump in metallurgical and chemical industry, it is known that the creation of vacuum environment is also needed in the field of metallurgical and chemical industry. Then the creation of vacuum environment is due to the relatively low air quality in this field. The air may contain more water vapor and more solid particles. How to create a vacuum environment in these environments?
If you have any questions about Metallurgical Chemical Pump, please feel free send Email to firstname.lastname@example.org