The vacuum system as the biggest auxiliary system in the paper making workshop is used to dewater and deliver pulp and clean felts.The pulp in the sheets and the pressure become dryer in the vacuum system, so consumption of vapour mil decrease. Series 2BE vacuum pump is the core products of EVP.
1. The considerate design and configuration for the whole system improves its reliability.
2. Energy- saving. Efficiency is 10%-20% higher.
3. Lower noise — less than 85 dB（A）.
4. Reduce 95%—98% water consumption by adapting theinternal circulation system.
5. The pump can operate in two area coverage and the pressure difference can reach 80 KPa.
6. Reasonable improvement of the impeller structure effectively avoid accumulation in pump.
7. The inspection port allows easy access to pump internals for inspection and maintenance.
Main pump series for paper making industry!
2BE1 series liquid ring vacuum pumps are single stage, with the following advantages:
● Ultimate vacuum 33mbar(A).
● Simple structure, convenient maintenance.
●Inspection hole, enable to inspect the inwards without dismounting.
●Cavitation protecting device, to ensure safe operation of the pump.
● Capacity ranges from 160m³/h to 11500 m³/h.
2BE3 series liquid ring vacuum pumps are single stage, with the following advantages:
● Ultimate vacuum 160mbar(A).
●Upper discharging or side discharging are available according to operation site.
●Inspection hole, inspect the inwards without dismounting.
● Cavitation protecting device, to ensure safe operation.
● Capacity ranges from 4200m³/h to 62000 m³/h.
Editor: Lany SHEN (EVP Vacuum Solution)