Do you understand all this about the oil-free scroll vacuum pump?
A, oil-free scroll vacuum pump product use and scope of use
Oil-free scroll vacuum pump is a new generation of oil-free vacuum pump. It has a high compression ratio, a wide range of pressure within a stable pumping speed, the performance of the international advanced level, replace the same products with high foreign prices. It will not pollute the vacuum chamber, nor cause environmental pollution around the pump body. It can also operate continuously in the vicinity of atmospheric pressure, and the operation is very simple. It is the first choice for green vacuum, energy saving and emission reduction. It is widely used in molecular pump connection, medical instruments, electronics, semiconductors, medicine, vacuum packaging, solar energy, vacuum drying and filtration, scientific research, analytical instruments, vacuum fixation, gas degassing, vacuum forming, leakage detection, accelerator, sputtering device, recovery device, etc.
The principle of oil-free scroll vacuum pump
With the continuous operation of the vortex, the gas is continuously inhaled, compressed and discharged from the air inlet, forming a vacuum.
Step1. Breathe in, and close all the air in the volume cavity, and start to compress;
Step2. Continue to compress the center point of the volumetric cavity;
Step3. Compress the air to the center point of the volume cavity, and exhaust will begin soon;
Step4. Exhaust. End of a compression process.
Installation of oil-free scroll vacuum pump
1. Check products
1) check whether the packing box is facing up and then open it.
2) check whether the product model is the model you ordered.
3) check whether there is any damage. If there is any damage, a claim should be filed with the carrier.
4) remove the inlet clamp and outlet clamp.
5) check the packing list in the product packaging plastic bags, and whether the product name and quantity are fully packed.
2. Work environment
1) danger of electric shock. The pump should be installed in an area where it is not exposed to moist conditions such as rain or steam. Moisture on the power connection may cause a short circuit which may result in personal injury or electric shock.
2) risk of explosion and fire. The installation area should not be exposed to explosive, flammable gases or other related hazards. Otherwise, the pump could cause an explosion or fire.
3) operate at ambient temperature from 5℃ to 40℃. Operating outside this ambient temperature range may cause fire, damage, or failure.
4) ensure proper ventilation. Install the equipment in a well-ventilated area. Because the vortex pump is air-cooled by poor ventilation may cause abnormal overheating, fire or failure.
5) the pump should be installed in the proper place. The installation area should be protected from dust or corrosive gases. Failure to install the pump in place may result in damage or failure. The pump should be installed in an area that is not exposed to iron, crushed stone, abrasive or wood dust. The installation area should keep the pump from direct sunlight. Direct sunlight may cause high temperatures and malfunctions.
3. Installation of pump
The pump is provided with lifting ring bolts for transportation. Lifting equipment with sufficient bearing capacity shall be used. When the pump is lifted and moved, never stand under the suspended pump. The pump should be mounted on a firm horizontal surface (less than 5° inclination). Installation is not smooth, may cause fault. If the ground is not solid, the pump should be fixed by the following method: using the pump foot on the 10× 8mm hole fixed.
4. Electrical connection
Electrical connections must be made by qualified electricians. Otherwise, electric shocks or fire may occur. Disconnect the input main power supply before wiring the pump. Failure to do so may result in electric shock damage. Power and voltage should be checked before wiring. Three-phase motors can be used with two voltages: 380V 50HZ; 440 v 60 hz.
Connection of oil-free scroll vacuum pump and vacuum system
1. The inlet (flange) of the pump is KF40, and the outlet (flange) is KF25.
2. Generally, the pump inlet is directly connected with the vacuum chamber, but the premise is that it must be a clean gas.
3. For debris, steam, dust, etc., it is recommended to use the following figure for connection.
4. Install the isolation valve between the vacuum chamber and the inlet of the pump to prevent debris from being pumped back into the vacuum chamber during starting or stopping.
5. We recommend the use of an automatic valve as the isolation valve, which is closed in the event of a power failure to prevent debris from being withdrawn from the inside of the pump into the vacuum chamber.
6. Install a charging valve between the isolation valve and the inlet of the pump, and open the charging valve during system operation to remove dirt and steam in the pump.
7, between the vacuum chamber and the vacuum pump, to use a clean connection tube. We recommend that hoses be used between the pump inlet and the vacuum chamber so that pump vibration does not spread to the vacuum chamber.
8. Ensure that the exhaust pipe is not blocked during operation.
9. Ensure that the outlet pressure of the pump does not exceed atmospheric pressure.
Operation of oil-free scroll vacuum pump
1) before starting the pump, first check the connection interface, to seal, otherwise it will affect the vacuum degree.
2) if wet air or condensable steam is sucked, the air inlet shall be opened to purify the pump before starting it, as described below.
3) it takes 6-8 hours for the pump to reach its limit pressure after the initial start of the pump or long idle time.
Close the inlet isolation valve and run the pump continuously for 6-8 hours. Open the charging valve 2-3 times per hour and empty it for 3-5 seconds each time. But if the pump is stopped in the middle, the moisture may enter the pump, the time required to reach the maximum pressure will be extended.
4) when starting and stopping the pump, the isolation valve between the vacuum pump and the vacuum chamber should be closed. Otherwise, the debris may be withdrawn from the pump into the vacuum pump.
5) when restarting the pump that is already at the working temperature, open the charging valve and empty it for 3-5 seconds before starting the pump. Otherwise, the pump temperature may become unstable, causing failure.
Start the pump with the following steps:
1) close the isolation valve to prevent debris from being pumped back into the vacuum chamber. Open the inflator valve, if installed.
2) connect the vacuum pump.
3) open the isolation valve (close the charging valve, if installed) and pump air into the vacuum chamber.
1) continuous operation of the pump close to its limit pressure (for example, the front stage of the turbine molecular pump) may cause foreign matter or moisture deposition in the pump and cause failure.
2) during operation, close the isolation valve and open the charging valve to empty for 3-5 seconds for several times, once a day to remove foreign matters in the pump.
3) the temperature of inlet gas must be lower than 50℃ when operating under the specified humidity. When the vapor humidity is above 50℃, a condenser or cold trap shall be installed in the pipe between the vacuum chamber and the pump to reduce the temperature of the inlet steam to below 50℃. Suction of steam with temperature above 50℃ may cause failure.
4. Exhaust steam
1) when pumping steam, open the air inlet. If the steam is pumped when the outlet is closed, condensed moisture will remain in the pump, which will cause failure.
2) when the air inlet is opened, the noise level and the ultimate pressure increase.
5. Purpose of air flushing
1) the moisture in the suction pump varies according to the temperature and pressure in the vacuum chamber. The suction of moist gas may result in condensation of moisture in the pump. This residual moisture may make the ultimate pressure performance of the pump poor or failure.
2) when the air humidity in the vacuum chamber is more than 60%RH, the air inlet must be opened to operate the pump.
3) open the air inlet to operate the pump to remove moisture, so that the pump can reach its limit pressure.
1) after draining the steam, continue to operate for more than 1 hour with the air inlet open.
2) close the air inlet or stop the pump immediately after discharging the steam, and condensed moisture will remain in the pump and cause fault.
3) during downtime, close the isolation valve (open the inflator valve, if installed) to prevent debris from being withdrawn from the vacuum pump into the vacuum chamber.
4) turn off the vacuum pump.
5) when the pump stops, the atmosphere is sucked back into the pump from the air inlet, and the pressure in the pump becomes equal to the atmospheric pressure. To maintain the vacuum condition in the vacuum chamber and to prevent debris from being sucked back into the vacuum chamber from the vacuum pump, the isolation valve to the vacuum chamber should be closed before stopping the pump.