Pneumatic conveying Roots blower is a constant volume fan without internal compression, so conveying is mandatory. With the change of pressure, the change of flow rate is very small; impeller with special curve is a new type of energy-saving product, more reasonable, less leakage, high efficiency and low energy consumption.
Generally, roots vacuum pump is used as the power source for pneumatic conveying through negative pressure suction, and the pipeline and tank type bin are vacuumized to form the two-phase flow of material powder and gas under the action of atmospheric pressure at the air inlet, which is input into the cyclone separator through the conveying pipeline. Due to centrifugal force and gravity, the two-phase flow separates most of the material from the gas in the cyclone. A small amount of materials and gas enter the dust collector, and the filter bag separates the dust and gas, and discharges the gas into the atmosphere.
Difference between positive pressure and negative pressure conveying of Roots blower for pneumatic conveying:
Pneumatic conveying device can be divided into suction type and pressure type (positive pressure and negative pressure), in which roots blower is indispensable.
1. Suction type:
How to complete: one side of the suction section of the ventilator is completed;
Pressure state: negative pressure, materials and dust will not overflow and fly;
Features of conveying materials: multiple places to one place, suitable for conveying materials with wide or low accumulation area, and the conveying capacity and distance are limited;
Feeding form: simple;
Requirements for discharger: high requirements for air tightness of discharger dust remover;
2. Press type:
How to complete: the compressor section of the ventilator is completed;
Pressure state: positive pressure, dust overflow;
Conveying material features: one to many long distance, large flow conveying;
Feeding form: complex, when the conveying pressure is high, the feeding tank on the upper part of the feeder needs to be made into a closed structure;
Discharger requirements: simple;
Precautions for use of pneumatic conveying Roots blower:
1. Check and drain the water in the air tank every day.
2. Check whether each valve is abnormal every day.
3. Check whether the circuit, gas circuit and pipeline are normal.
4. Pay attention to whether the sealing ring of Roots blower is under voltage. If the pressure is low, please check the pressure gauge in time. If the pressure in the pressure gauge is low, there may be the following reasons: the air source pressure is insufficient, the sealing ring is damaged, and the sealing ring needs to be replaced. Confirm whether the pressure sensor works normally; confirm whether there are cracks or air leaks in the pipes and joints connected with it.
5. Pay attention to whether the pneumatic valve is in place. The following reasons may cause the pneumatic valve not to be in place: air leakage of gas pipeline and joint, mechanical looseness, abnormal valve bearing, blockage of foreign matters, abnormal related mechanism, and abnormal solenoid valve.
6. Pay attention to the high-pressure alarm in the transportation process at any time, which may be caused by the following reasons: the material and material composition change greatly; after a period of shutdown, it is re enabled; the pressure of the transportation gas source fluctuates greatly or disappears for a short time; the material volume suddenly increases.
7. Do not disassemble and maintain the pipeline system under pressure.
Pneumatic conveying roots blower application:
Pneumatic conveying is a method of conveying materials through a certain speed of air flow through a pipeline, and the use of pneumatic conveying has a long history. It was used to transport mail earlier and then bulk materials such as cotton and sand. At present, pneumatic conveying roots blower has been widely used in cast iron, chemical industry, building materials, grain processing and storage, machinery manufacturing and other fields.