Roots blower plays the role of providing air source in pneumatic conveying, and gas source equipment is the most important equipment in the pneumatic conveying system. It provides a strong guarantee of the effectiveness and reliability of the system. Due to the different modes, places, distances and capacities of pneumatic conveying, as well as the physical properties of the materials to be transported, there are various types of compressors for air source equipment of pneumatic conveying system, including air compressor, roots blower, roots vacuum pump, centrifugal fan, etc.
It is widely used in conveying granular materials such as cement powder and electric power. Because it has the advantages of flexible layout, small space occupied and can avoid existing equipment and buildings, it is especially suitable for the reconstruction and expansion of cement plant. At present, the pneumatic conveying system is mostly used in the new dry process cement plant, such as raw material into kiln or homogenizer, pulverized coal into kiln or calciner.
The structural features of Roots blower with pneumatic conveying are as follows:
1. Low noise. The inlet and outlet of the fan adopts spiral shape, so that the air inlet and exhaust process can be cut in sequence according to the direction of the spiral line, so as to avoid the pulsating noise and vibration of the old fan exhaust fan. In this series of fans, the noise is further reduced by adopting the composite muffler with negative reactance.
2. Because of its high adiabatic efficiency and volumetric efficiency, it can save energy. The advanced compound curve is adopted in the rotor of the fan, which makes the meshing more reasonable and increases the volumetric efficiency.
3. The vibration is small. Although the rotor is precision machined, it is in balance. However, high precision dynamic balancing equipment is still used for balancing. Therefore, the fan runs almost without vibration.
4. The use of synchronous gears with high precision and high hardness can not only prolong the fan’s life, but also effectively reduce the noise.
5. This series of roots blower adopt bearings imported from Japan or Germany, and rubber belts imported from Korea or Taiwan, which make the quality of products more reliable.
6. The output air is clean and does not contain any oil and dust. The sealing structure of the fan is reasonable, so that the oil cannot enter the casing, so the air is clean.
Roots blower is widely used in petroleum, chemical, metallurgy, food, building materials and other departments. In recent years, the pneumatic roots blower has been widely used in coal-fired power plant fly ash, chemical powder, granular material, raw materials of fine chemical industry, cement, raw grain and so on. With the advantages of low energy consumption, high degree of automation, long-term continuous operation and no environmental pollution, it is an advanced technology most suitable for bulk material transportation. The pneumatic conveying system equipment mainly includes roots blower, compressor, rotary feeder, reversing valve, slide valve, cyclone separator, instrument, etc.