A mechanical pump creates a vacuum by acting on the viscosity of gases or fluids expelled by mechanical equipment, such as liquid ring vacuum pumps, roots vacuum pumps, vortex screw and vane vacuum pumps.
The types of mechanical vacuum pumps are grouped according to the technology or mechanism used. EVP vacuum pumps manufacture a large number of different types of mechanical vacuum pumps.
Vacuum pump is a kind of vacuum equipment which is used for vacuumizing when the unit starts and for extracting the non condensing gas in the condenser during normal operation. Roots vacuum pump is a mechanical vacuum pump with a pair of soled rotors rotating synchronously and at high speed. This pump can’t be aspirated alone. The front stage needs to be equipped with oil seal, water ring, etc. to form roots vacuum unit before it can directly exhaust the atmosphere.
In general, water ring pump is more advantageous than other vacuum pumps in Roots vacuum pump system, because it can pump out a lot of condensable steam, especially when the ability of removing condensable steam is not enough, or the solvent used can make the pump oil deteriorate and affect the performance, or when the vacuum system does not allow oil pollution Obviously, roots liquid ring pump system is widely used in chemical industry, food sublimation drying, high altitude simulation test and other vacuum systems.
Roots vacuum pump system Precautions for selection :
1. Understand the composition of the extracted gas. The gas contains no condensable vapor, whether there is particle dust, whether there is corrosiveness, etc. When selecting a vacuum pump, it is necessary to know the gas composition and select the corresponding pump for the extracted gas. If the gas contains steam, particles and corrosive gas, auxiliary equipment, such as condenser, dust remover, etc., shall be installed on the air inlet pipeline of the pump.
2. Under its working pressure, the vacuum unit shall be able to discharge all gas produced in the process of vacuum equipment.
3. Correctly select the working point of Roots vacuum unit. The normal working range of Roots vacuum unit is high suction pressure ~ limit pressure × 5.
4. The working pressure of Roots vacuum unit shall meet the limit vacuum and working pressure requirements of vacuum equipment. Generally, the ultimate pressure of the pump is half to an order of magnitude higher than the working pressure of the vacuum equipment.
5. Select appropriate unit configuration according to actual working conditions.
The above is to explain to you about the roots vacuum pump system selection knowledge points, hope to help your work.
If possible, kindly suggest please your working industry/process, working pressure, working medium, etc. Given detailed request helps to gain better-matched customized solution. Thanks for your patience.
your request will be responsed within 3 hours, kindly pay attention to your email please.
Posted on Tue, 01 Feb 2022 07:02:47 +0000
Posted on Wed, 10 Nov 2021 07:30:11 +0000
Posted on Mon, 08 Nov 2021 08:52:52 +0000
Posted on Wed, 03 Nov 2021 07:57:18 +0000
Posted on Tue, 02 Nov 2021 09:05:35 +0000
Posted on Thu, 28 Oct 2021 09:03:25 +0000