rotary vane vacuum pump for resin defoaming product overview:
Rotary vane vacuum pump is the basic equipment used to pump out the gas in a specific sealed container and make the container obtain a certain vacuum. The pump is made of cast iron and is relatively precise. The whole working process of the pump is connected with the vacuum oil, so it is not suitable for pumping out the gases with high oxygen content, etchable cast iron and chemical reaction to the vacuum oil. Vacuum pump is widely used in various scientific fields, enterprises and institutions. It can be used for scientific research, production and teaching in metallurgical, chemical, light industry, petroleum, medical, pharmaceutical, printing and dyeing, electrical, vacuum, semiconductor, food, textile and other scientific research institutions, colleges and universities, industrial and mining enterprises.
rotary vane vacuum pump working principle:
The special rotary vane vacuum pump for resin defoaming is composed of pump body, rotor, rotary vane, end cover, spring, etc. A rotor is installed eccentrically in the cavity of the vacuum pump. The outer circle of the rotor is tangent to the surface of the pump cavity (there is a very small gap between the two). Two rotors with springs are installed in the rotor groove to separate the stator into two working cavities (high and low working cavities). When rotating, the top of the rotor is kept in contact with the inner wall of the pump cavity by the centrifugal force and spring tension. The rotation of the rotor drives the rotor along the pump cavity The inner wall of the chamber slides, which makes the volume of the high-level working chamber expand periodically and inhale, while the volume of the low-level working chamber shrinks periodically and compresses the gas. With the help of the pressure of the gas and oil, the exhaust valve is pushed open to exhaust, so as to obtain the vacuum.
rotary vane vacuum pump features:
1. The basic equipment used to extract gas from the sealed vessel to obtain high vacuum can be used alone or as a pre-stage pump.
2. It can be used in vacuum smelting, vacuum welding, vacuum casting, vacuum drying, chemical pharmacy, electric vacuum devices and other industries.
3. It is not suitable to pump out the gas with high oxygen content, corrosive effect on metal, chemical reaction on pump oil, and particle dust, nor to transfer the gas from one container to another as a transfer pump.
4. The rotary vane vacuum pump can be used alone or as the front pump of booster pump, diffusion pump, molecular pump and titanium pump. When there is no gas ballast valve, a proper amount of condensable gas, wet air or gas water mixture can be pumped, but the medium cannot contain granular solid substances.
rotary vane vacuum pump precautions :
1. Check the oil level. The oil level should be in the center of the oil level indicator. If the oil level is too low, it will not seal the exhaust valve and affect the vacuum degree. If the oil level is too high, it will cause oil injection during starting. Before operation, take off the V-belt first, turn the motor to correct, and then start to avoid fuel injection. During operation, the oil level rises slightly, which is a normal phenomenon. When the oil quantity is insufficient, use No. 1 vacuum pump oil to add from the oil filling hole. The oil shall be filtered to prevent sundries from entering and blocking the oil hole.
2. If the vacuum pump port is equipped with a solenoid valve, it shall operate simultaneously with the pump
3. When starting the vacuum pump, the start button shall be jogged for one or two times to make the oil pressure in the pump chamber reach the oil tank, and then the pump can be started and operated formally.
4. When the ambient temperature is high, the oil temperature increases, the viscosity decreases, and the saturated steam increases, which will cause the limit vacuum to decrease.
5. To check the limit vacuum of the pump, the compressed mercury vacuum gauge shall be used. The vacuum gauge shall be directly connected with the pump port, and the limit vacuum will be reached within 30 minutes of operation.
6. Before stopping the vacuum pump, close the valve at the suction port, isolate it from the vacuum system, and then stop the pump.
7. If there is more condensable steam in the suction gas of the rotary vane vacuum pump with gas ballast valve, the gas ballast valve shall be opened.