The practical application of rotary vane vacuum pump in cutting machine
With the development of modern mechanical processing industry, the quality of cutting, precision requirements are constantly improved, to improve production efficiency, reduce production costs, with high intelligent automatic cutting function requirements are also improving. The development of rotary vane vacuum pump for cutting machine must adapt to the requirements of modern mechanical processing industry. In the process of mechanical processing, the commonly used cutting methods are manual cutting, semi-automatic cutting machine, vacuum cutting machine and CNC cutting machine. Manual cutting is flexible and convenient, but the manual cutting quality is poor, the size error is big, the material waste is big, the follow-up processing workload is big, at the same time the working condition is bad, the production efficiency is low. This paper intends to introduce the practical application of the downwinder vacuum pump in the cutting machine.
Cutting machine can be used in many industries, I analyze the role of sausage processing, vacuum cutting machine.
To process sausages, the meat mixture is cut into small pieces and mixed with spices and other additives. Degassing during cutting and mixing helps prevent oxidation of the meat mixture, which can adversely affect the taste and appearance of the sausage. It passes through vacuum degassing at about 100 mbar. The pump used must not be affected by the meat particles and the liquid expelled together. The vacuum degaging mentioned here is actually a device that USES the punnock rotary vane vacuum pump to vacuum the tank body, causing negative pressure. The meat mixture is sucked into the tank body, and then the gas in the mud is further separated after treatment.
Rotary vane vacuum pump scope of application
1. Gas type: clean and dry air without other mixtures at room temperature. Air containing other dust and moisture is not allowed.
2. Work requirements: when the inlet pressure is greater than 6500Pa, the continuous working time shall not exceed 3 minutes to avoid pump loss caused by oil injection.
3. Work requirements: under the condition that the inlet pressure is less than 1330pa, it is allowed to work continuously for a long time.
4. Ambient temperature: vacuum pump is generally used in the environment of no less than 5 room temperature and no more than 90% relative humidity.
Notes for practical application of rotary vane vacuum pump in cutting machine
1) when moving the workbench or spindle, it is necessary to correctly select the moving speed according to the distance from the workpiece to prevent collision when moving too fast.
2) during programming, correct processing technology and processing route should be determined according to the actual situation, so as to prevent the workpiece from being scrapped or cut off in advance due to insufficient processing position or edge strength.
3) confirm whether the program and compensation amount are correct before cutting.
4) check whether the tension of electrode wire is sufficient. When cutting taper, the tension should be reduced to half of the usual.
5) check whether the feeding speed of the electrode wire is appropriate.
6) open machining or close machining shall be selected according to the actual situation of the processed workpiece, and the distance between nozzle and workpiece shall be shortened as far as possible on the premise of avoiding interference. In close processing, the distance between the nozzle and the workpiece is generally 0.05 ~ 0.1mm.
7) check whether the choice of jet flow is reasonable. Use high-pressure jet flow in rough machining and low-pressure jet flow in finishing machining.
8) attention should be paid to observation and judgment of processing stability when starting cutting, and timely adjustment should be made when defects are found.
9) in the process of processing, it is necessary to check and supervise the cutting condition frequently and deal with the problems immediately.