Strong acids mainly refer to permanganate, hydrochloric acid (hydrochloric acid), sulfuric acid, nitric acid, perchloric acid, selenoic acid, hydrobromic acid, hydroiodic acid and chloric acid, among which perchloric acid, hydroiodic acid, hydrobromic acid and hydrochloric acid (hydrochlorous acid), sulfuric acid and nitric acid are known as the six main inorganic strong acids. They all have strong stimulation and corrosion. Contact with the human body can cause severe burns. Rinse with water or soda water. The vacuum system installed in a chemical company has been operating safely for a period of time in hydrochloric acid gas environment, which creates good vacuum production conditions for the company, and the product quality is recognized. The purpose of this paper is to explain the application of vacuum system in strong acid environment.
The vacuum system is mainly used in the occasions where it is necessary to avoid oil pollution of pumping medium and vacuum environment, such as some chemical, pharmaceutical and semiconductor industries. The vacuum environment required for the production of flame retardant manufacturers requires a high degree of cleanliness. At the same time, it is necessary to reuse the extracted gas to avoid oil pollution. Therefore, a vacuum system for production operations is installed.
In the actual production environment, the vacuum system needed by the enterprise needs to contact with a large number of corrosive hydrochloric acid gas, which has high requirements for the corrosion resistance of vacuum pump. Therefore, in the process of setting up the vacuum system, the coating of the vacuum pump was specially treated. Nano nickel coating and molybdenum double-layer coating are used. Sealing pressure protection, shutdown cleaning and purging protection are provided as standard. Ensure that the vacuum pump can still effectively slow down the corrosion process in strong acid environment, prolong the service life of the equipment, and ensure the operation and efficiency of the equipment. This is the effect of applying vacuum system in strong acid environment.
Vacuum system of advantages
1. When a vacuum source is needed, the required vacuum degree can be achieved in a short time.
2. The vacuum source is more stable and sufficient.
3. A system can be used for multiple worktables at the same time without affecting the operation of different units.
4. When the vacuum source stored in the pressure vessel is sufficient, the vacuum pump can stop working / rotating to stop operation, thus prolonging the static time of the pump, thus reducing the loss of pump, parts and oil, thus reducing the operation cost and maintenance, and reducing the noise in the workplace.
5. It is easy to operate and master.
Customized vacuum system:
(1) Through a comprehensive understanding of the factors that affect the selection, find the best vacuum solution for a specific application. Our system engineers will consider various requirements in the design process and customize the vacuum system for customers based on their experience in many installation projects across the country.
(2) In the design process of each system, environmental variables, such as process variables, specific measurement results, special legal requirements and local climate, should be considered to ensure good performance of the system. All vacuum systems using vacuum technology are reliable. Proven design based, customized solutions for established applications. As a result, the product performance and quality can be guaranteed.
(3) Select the right product and combine it with the right working principles and building materials to optimize other important parameters, such as energy efficiency and service life.