Dry screw vacuum pump usage and common problems
With the rapid development of China’s industrial industry, in some processing and manufacturing fields, the requirements of vacuum and cleanliness are higher and higher. The existence of dry screw vacuum pump, with its high performance, fine structure, low energy consumption, pollution-free, good quality and other advantages, has solved the problem of the selection of vacuum pump. Below we will mainly explain the use characteristics and common problems of dry screw vacuum pump.
Characteristics of performance parameters of dry screw vacuum pump
1. No oil design, no oil consumption, no floor drain shortcomings.
2. The anti-corrosion coating is added outside and inside the vacuum pump body, which is more suitable for the environment than the oil seal type.
3, there is no gas compression in the pump, and effective condensable gas extraction can be carried out.
4, the structure is not complex, maintenance and operation is simple.
5, environmental friendly and convenient
1. High price of screw vacuum pump
2. Not suitable for extraction of explosive gas and gas with high oxygen content
Dry screw vacuum pump loss analysis
1. In order to prevent the components of the vacuum pump from being damaged by corrosion, the surface of the rotor and the pump cavity will be coated with corrosion-resistant coating.
2. Damage by solid particles or dust. Carefully check the air inlet equipment of the pump before operation.
3. Analysis of carbon deposition failure of colloid. The analysis inlet contains EE, C, O, etc., which means that butadiene, Sulfolane and other polymeric substances adhere to the pipeline. If the material adheres to the pump cavity and rotor surface, it will damage the surface layer of the equipment and damage the vacuum pump.
4. During the high-speed operation of vacuum pump, the bearing will generate normal heat.
5. The bearing is damaged. After the damage of the rolling body and cage, the bearing will overheat, and the damaged bearing shall be replaced in time.
6. The strength of bearing preload is large, which will promote the reduction of bearing clearance or no clearance, resulting in bearing temperature rise.
7. When the pump body or bearing shakes abnormally, the bearing temperature will be too high. Check carefully to find out the cause and eliminate the abnormity so that the temperature is normal.
8. When the valve plate is cracked, the pressure on both sides of the impeller will produce unbalanced force, at this time, the rotor will produce axial force, increase the bearing load, and continuous operation will make the bearing temperature rise. In this case, the valve plate needs to be replaced in time.
Screw vacuum pump precautions for use
1. Regularly check the oil level position and oil quality, timely adjust in case of any abnormality, and ensure that the vacuum pump works normally.
2. Check whether the motor of screw pump turns normally and whether it is flexible.
3. Check and clean the screw vacuum pump pipe regularly to ensure that the pipe is unobstructed.
4. Regularly check the wear condition of screw pump shaft sleeve, and replace it in time in case of abnormality.
5. During the operation of screw vacuum pump, the bearing temperature shall not be higher than the ambient temperature of 35 ℃, and the maximum temperature shall not be higher than 80 ℃.
6. When stopping the operation, first close the gate valve and pressure gauge, and then stop the motor.
7. In the first month of using screw vacuum pump, the lubricating oil should be changed regularly to make it work better.
8. When working in the cold environment, it is necessary to prevent the pump from freezing and cracking. After shutdown, open the water plug to drain the material inside,
9. If the vacuum pump is not used for a long time, the pump body shall be disassembled and cleaned, and the inner part of the pump body and the joint shall be coated with grease before storage.