EVP company puts forward new ideas for the transformation of the decentralized vacuum pumps equipped with film presses, formulates a dedicated vacuum system, and establishes a central vacuum system. Let’s understand what are the advantages of the central vacuum system applied to the laminator.
Central vacuum system of application advantages:
1. Reduce the noise in the workshop
In the original decentralized vacuum, the fan is placed directly next to the laminating machine in the workshop, and the noise generated is very loud, which seriously affects the working environment of the workers; while the central vacuum is equipped with a separate vacuum pump room, and then the laminating machine is connected through a pipeline, which effectively reduces the workshop Noise, optimize the working environment.
2. Reduce the central vacuum load
In the decentralized vacuum, fans of various sizes discharge a certain amount of hot air in the workshop, which directly increases the load of the central air-conditioning; in the central vacuum system, the fans are no longer placed in the workshop to reduce the load of the central air-conditioning.
3. Reduce downtime risk
Originally, each laminating machine is equipped with multiple fans. If the fan fails, the laminating machine may not work normally. The central vacuum system, centralized supply of vacuum, constant pressure supply, plus standby units, effectively reduces the risk of shutdown.
Vacuum system of advantages:
1. Avoid power waste, heat, noise, and environmental considerations that affect working conditions and personnel as much as the power costs and operating costs of the factory.
2. Heat accumulation: The heat generated by multiple independent machines in a limited space overloads the working environment, thus affecting air-conditioning equipment.
3. Noise: The noise from all vacuum pumps and air compressors enhances the noise level, causing excessive pressure and premature fatigue.
4. Production issues: The peak demand for vacuum and compressed air requires additional machinery. These machines are more economical only when used occasionally, because the failure of one machine can paralyze the entire work line.
5. High maintenance and power costs: Not only does the maintenance of a series of single pump equipment consume too much time, the independent operation of compressors and vacuum pumps also increase the cost of electricity.
6. Keep the work site tidy, clean, and beautiful.
7. The supply of vacuum source is stable and no waste.