Food dehydration is the process of removing the amount of liquid in the food. One way to dehydrate food is vacuum freeze drying, which is used to dehydrate previously frozen food. Cooked food dehydrated in a vacuum lasts longer and retains its nutrients, color, taste and texture. Dehydrated food is light and takes up very little space, making it ideal for campers to keep fresh for months or years. Astronauts eat freeze-dried food during space travel.
2X-A series rotary vane vacuum pump is A modified pump, is used to seal the container to remove gas and obtain the vacuum of the basic equipment. This series of pumps can be used alone, can also be used as booster pump, diffusion pump, molecular pump and titanium pump before pump. Available for vacuum coating, vacuum heat treatment, vacuum smelting, vacuum tubes, bulbs, thermos bottles, refrigeration, chemical industry, packaging, medical and health and laboratory vacuum operations.
1, vacuum pump is used to pumping gases in particular sealing device, make the container to obtain a certain vacuum degree of basic equipment, due to the height of the development of modern science and technology, the application of the vacuum pump in various fields of science and various enterprises and institutions for metallurgy, chemical industry, light industry, petroleum, medical, pharmaceutical, printing and dyeing, electronics, electric vacuum, semiconductor, food, nuclear power, textile and other scientific research institutions, universities and colleges, industrial and mining enterprises for use in scientific research and production with teaching.
2, due to the vacuum pump is made of black metal, and more accurate, the pump work is associated with oil, so it is not suitable for containing too much oxygen, toxic, explosive etching black metal and effect of vacuum oil gas, also cannot be used as compressor and pump. If there is a gas ballast pump, a certain amount of condensate can be removed.
3. The vacuum pump can be used to directly obtain the vacuum operation with the vacuum degree below 10-3 supports, and to cooperate with other vacuum equipment to obtain the vacuum function with the vacuum degree above 10-3 supports.
4, vacuum pump in general not below 5 ℃ at room temperature and is not higher than 90% relative humidity environment in use.
5. The vacuum degree refers to the remaining gas pressure in the pumped container. The partial pressure is the factory standard and the total pressure is the auxiliary standard.
6. Pumping speed is the atmospheric pressure calculated according to the geometric size. The actual pumping speed is basically consistent with the geometric pumping speed.
7, temperature rise refers to the pump temperature stability, in the exhaust valve of oil greenhouse and greenhouse difference.
For example, 2X-15, 2 represents the two-stage pump, X represents the rotary vane vacuum pump, and 15 behind the yellow line represents the pumping speed per second.
L, 2X vacuum pump is the basic equipment to remove gas, it can be used alone, but also with booster pump, diffusion pump, molecular pump and other ultra-high vacuum pump connected together as a pre-pump use, widely used in electronic device manufacturing, vacuum drying, filtration, impregnation, coating, welding, smelting and laboratory equipment.
2, 2 x type vacuum pump within the scope of the environmental temperature 5 ℃ to 40 ℃, the inlet pressure under the condition of less than 10 torr, allow the long run, is pumped gas relative humidity greater than 90%, the valve should be KaiQi town.
3, 2X vacuum pump inlet continuous open air operation shall not exceed 3 minutes.
4, 2X vacuum pump is not suitable for removing corrosive to metal, chemical reaction to pump oil, containing dust particles of gas, as well as containing oxygen too high, explosive, toxic gas.
Technical parameter list
|Ultimate pressure(Pa)||Partial pressure||6×10ˉ²(5×10-4Torr)|
|Total pressure||2.66(2×10-2 Torr)|
|Cooling Mode||Natural cooling||Water cooling|
|Recommend solenoid valve||DDC-JQ25||DDC-JQ40||DDC-JQ40||DDC-JQ65||DDC-JQ80|
|Noise (dB A)||65||70||70||70||75||90|
Roots vacuum pump is a kind of equipment which can obtain high pumping speed and low cost under the condition of high vacuum (50torr-micron). It can be combined with various vacuum pumps to form a vacuum unit. All products are subjected to dynamic balancing and leakage tests before delivery. The pump has been widely used in the global manufacturing market, such as: chemical, petrochemical, plastic, semiconductor, wood mixture, food processing, vacuum furnace and other applications.
The performance characteristics of
• five bearings, including one on the outermost side of the shaft, ensure durability of the roots vacuum pump
• the synchronous helical gear is easier to keep in sync to ensure quiet and reliable operation. The installation of the synchronous helical gear on the drive end reduces the torque load on the rotor
• five-point mechanical seal, typical sealing structure Teflon labyrinth seal and mechanical seal double seal, seal can achieve no leakage, reduce the maintenance of the link
• a variety of materials are available for mechanically sealed o-rings, such as Kalrez, Viton, Teflon cladding, etc
• two blade roots rotor, impeller and shaft cast in one, can provide large size shaft and reduce the risk of impeller damage
• all shaft ends in contact with seals are polished to reduce seal wear and risk of leakage
• the impeller is directly connected to the cavity, reducing the risk of the impeller losing balance when liquid is inhaled
• especially strong shell, suitable for reliable operation under high temperature and pressure
• both ends of the tank, to ensure better lubrication, more reliable
• there are a variety of materials for the rotors and bodies of roots vacuum pumps, such as cast iron, ductile iron, cast steel, stainless steel, etc
The product application
• vacuum system pressurization • vacuum drying • vacuum dewatering • vacuum packaging
Technical parameter list
|odel||ZJP- 70||ZJP- 150||ZJP- 300||ZJP- 600||ZJP- 1200||ZJP- 2500|
|5×10-2 （1stage piston pump as backing pump)|
|1×10-1 (2 stage piston pump as backing pump)|
|Diff. pressure at overflow valve （Pa）||4×103||2. 7×103|
|Motor rotary speed（RPM）||3000|
|Suitable motor power（kW）||1.1||2.2||4||7.5||11||22|
|Cooling water consumption（L/h）||120||150||200|
|Vacuum pump oil||100#|