In the process of understanding the equipment, the application of each part of the overall production is very wide, and when grasping the vacuum pump system, we can also notice that it is very important in each part of the overall performance parameters. You should pay attention to that only after the parameters of each part of the pump body can be understood clearly, can you finally find a more ideal answer, so the operation process is also of great significance.
vacuum pump system performance parameters
(1) limit pressure of vacuum pump: the limit pressure unit of the pump is PA, which means that the pump is equipped with a standard test cover at the inlet and operates according to the specified conditions, and tends to be stable strong low pressure without introducing gas for normal operation.
(2) air extraction rate of vacuum pump: the unit of air extraction rate of the pump is m3 / s or L / s, which refers to the ratio of the gas flow through the test cover and the equilibrium pressure measured at the designated position of the test cover when the pump is equipped with a standard test cover and operates according to the specified conditions. Referred to as the pumping speed of the pump.
(3) air extraction of vacuum pump: the unit of air extraction of vacuum pump is pam3 / s or PAL / s. It refers to the gas flow at the pump inlet.
(4) starting pressure of vacuum pump: the starting pressure of vacuum pump is PA, which refers to the pressure when the pump starts without damage and has the function of pumping
(5) front pressure of pump: the unit of front pressure of vacuum pump is PA, which refers to the outlet pressure of vacuum pump with exhaust pressure lower than one atmospheric pressure.
(6) large front stage pressure of vacuum pump: the unit of large front stage pressure of vacuum pump port is PA, which means that the pressure exceeds the front stage pressure that can damage the pump.
(7) high working pressure of vacuum pump: the unit of high working pressure of vacuum pump is PA, which refers to the inlet pressure corresponding to high air extraction. Under this pressure, the pump can work continuously without deterioration or damage.
(8) compression ratio: compression ratio refers to the ratio of the outlet pressure of the pump to the inlet pressure of the given gas.
(9) he’s coefficient: the ratio of the actual pumping speed on the pumping channel area to the theoretical pumping speed calculated according to the molecular discharge flow.
(10) pumping coefficient: the ratio of the actual pumping speed of the pump to the theoretical pumping speed calculated according to the molecular discharge at the pump inlet.
(11) return flow rate: the unit of return flow rate of the pump is g / cm2. S. It refers to the pump flow mass flow rate per unit area through the pump inlet when the pump operates under specified conditions.
(12) allowable amount of water vapor: the unit of allowable amount of water vapor is kg / h, which refers to the mass flow of water vapor that can be pumped out by the gas ballast pump in continuous operation under normal environmental conditions.
(13) high allowable inlet pressure of water vapor: the unit of high allowable inlet pressure of water vapor is PA. It refers to the high inlet pressure of water vapor that can be pumped out by the gas ballast pump in continuous operation under normal environmental conditions.
From the performance of vacuum pump, it can be noted that the ultimate pressure is often a very important index, which is closely related to the pressure index produced in the actual work process. Therefore, we should grasp these contents better in operation, and the air extraction rate is also very important. Whether we can reach the production requirements at the fastest speed in the use process should be paid attention to, and this problem should be better grasped.
Of course, you should also pay attention to that there are many kinds of parameters involved in the pump body. From various parameters, you can notice that it is very important to pump air volume, starting pressure, front pressure, compression ratio, he’s coefficient and return flow rate. You should better grasp each part, only after you have a clear understanding of each aspect, In the end, we can find more ideal answers.
In this way, we can understand each part of the performance parameters of the vacuum pump, and hope that every friend can better operate these basic information. After each part is clear, people can finally find a more appropriate answer. Of course, only when all kinds of parameters are within the normal range, so that the equipment can be purchased, the content of this part should be clear.