Vacuum pump unit used in power plant
A method of using vacuum pump unit in power plant is introduced. For steam turbine, vacuum has a direct effect on the economy of operation. High vacuum degree, low exhaust steam pressure, lower effective enthalpy, less heat taken away by circulating water, high unit efficiency. When air leaks into the condenser, the vacuum degree decreases, the effective enthalpy decreases, and the heat taken away by circulating water increases. Therefore, vacuum pump unit is an important part of steam turbine, and its airtightness directly affects the economy and safety of the whole equipment operation. Therefore, the national electric power industry standard puts forward strict requirements on vacuum pump unit. However, due to design, installation, operation and maintenance, many power plants have a low vacuum during operation. The airtightness of the vacuum pump unit is reduced, which will also cause deformation and vibration of the exhaust cylinder. Air entering the condenser will also cause the condensate’s oxygen content to fail and corrode boiler and steam turbine equipment. In order to solve the above technical problems, vacuum pump unit is set in the power plant to increase the power generation, effectively reduce the coal consumption of the unit, achieve the effect of energy saving and emission reduction, ensure the economic and safe operation unit, and ensure the leakage point after treatment, strictly improve.
Vacuum pump unit
The vacuum pump set is equipped with three 50% capacity water ring mechanical vacuum pumps, which establish a certain vacuum degree for the cylinder and the condenser when starting, and continuously discharge the non-condensing gas turbine in the steam pump set to keep condensate water during normal operation. Vacuum of equipment.
Why vacuum pump? There are the following factors:
1. Vacuum pump system can save energy, saving 110KW electricity per hour, saving about 400,000 electricity bills per year.
2. Compared with the original vacuum pump impeller, disc and other spare parts, the replacement and maintenance cost of spare parts is about 200,000 yuan;
3. Compared with the original vacuum pump, it can effectively improve the vacuum degree of the unit and reduce the coal consumption and power generation.
In addition, advantages of vacuum pump unit:
1. When a vacuum source is needed, the required vacuum degree can be achieved in a very short time.
2. The vacuum source is more stable and sufficient.
3. A system can be used for multiple workstations simultaneously without affecting the operation between different units.
4. When the vacuum source stored in the pressure vessel is sufficient, the vacuum pump can stop working/rotating stop operation, extending the residence time of the pump, thus reducing the loss of pump, parts and oil, reducing operating and maintenance costs, and reducing the noise in the workplace.
5. Easy to operate and master.
According to the application effect and benefit of the vacuum pump set in the power plant, the energy saving of the original vacuum pump is 80%, which can effectively improve the vacuum degree of the condenser in summer temperature (under the same working conditions) compared with the traditional water ring vacuum pump. In addition, the import unit vacuum pump manufacturers show that it has a wide range of applications, such as vacuum pump factory units, CNC engraving machine, plastic machinery, printing, semiconductor application, binding machine, the photographic plate maker, vacuum packaging industry, space simulation, scientific research, hospital vacuum system, the environmental protection industry, electronic industry, laboratories, plastic industry, vacuum treatment and other industries.
If possible, kindly suggest please your working industry/process, working pressure, working medium, etc. Given detailed request helps to gain better-matched customized solution. Thanks for your patience.
your request will be responsed within 3 hours, kindly pay attention to your email please.
Posted on Tue, 01 Feb 2022 07:02:47 +0000
Posted on Wed, 10 Nov 2021 07:30:11 +0000
Posted on Mon, 08 Nov 2021 08:52:52 +0000
Posted on Wed, 03 Nov 2021 07:57:18 +0000
Posted on Tue, 02 Nov 2021 09:05:35 +0000
Posted on Thu, 28 Oct 2021 09:03:25 +0000