Solenoid valve is used to control fluid automation basic components, belongs to the actuator; not limited to hydraulic, pneumatic. Solenoid valve is used to control the direction of hydraulic flow, the mechanical device in the factory is generally controlled by hydraulic steel, so it will be used.
Working principle: the solenoid valve has a closed cavity, and there are through holes in different positions. Each hole leads to different oil pipes. In the middle of the cavity, there are two electromagnets on both sides. When the magnet coil is energized, the valve body will be attracted to which side. By controlling the movement of the valve body, different oil drainage holes will be blocked or leaked. The oil inlet hole is normally open, and the hydraulic oil will enter into different oil drainage Then, through the pressure of the oil, the piston pushes the piston, which in turn drives the piston rod, and the piston rod drives the mechanical device. In this way, the mechanical movement is controlled by controlling the current of the electromagnet.
Pay attention to the details of vacuum valve assembly
1. Before assembly, check that all parts of the pneumatic butterfly valve are free of missing parts and types, check that there are no impurities in the valve body, and there is no blockage in the solenoid valve and muffler
2. Put the valve and cylinder in the closed state.
3. Knock the cylinder against the valve, and then check whether the screw hole is aligned. There will be no big error. If there is a small amount of error, turn the cylinder block a little bit, and then tighten the screws.
4. After the device is finished, the pneumatic butterfly valve shall be debugged. During the commissioning operation, the solenoid valve shall be opened and closed manually (the manual operation can be effective after the solenoid valve coil is de energized), and the opening and closing status of the pneumatic butterfly valve shall be investigated. If it is found that the valve has some difficulty at the beginning of the opening and closing process, and then it is normal, it is necessary to reduce the cylinder stroke (adjust the stroke adjusting screws at both ends of the cylinder at the same time. During the adjustment, the valve should be operated to the open position, and then the air source should be turned off and adjusted again), until the valve can be opened and closed smoothly without leakage. It should also be noted that the adjustable muffler can regulate the opening and closing speed of the valve, but not too small, otherwise it may cause the valve not to act.
5. The hair should be kept dry in front of the device and should not be stored in the open air
6. Check the pipeline before installing butterfly valve to ensure that there is no welding slag and other foreign matters in the pipeline
7. The manual opening and closing resistance of butterfly valve body is moderate, and the torque of butterfly valve matches the torque of selected actuator.
8. The flange specification for butterfly valve connection is correct, and the pipe clamp flange is consistent with the specification of butterfly valve flange. It is recommended to use special flange for butterfly valve instead of flat welding flange.
9. Confirm that the flange welding is correct. Do not weld the flange after the butterfly valve device is finished to avoid damaging the rubber parts.
10. The installed pipe flange shall be aligned and aligned with the butterfly valve.
11. Install all the flange bolts and tighten them by hand to make sure that the butterfly valve and the flange have been aligned, and then carefully open and close the butterfly valve to ensure flexible opening and closing.
12. Open the valve and tighten the bolts in diagonal order with a spanner. Do not over tighten the bolts without washer, so as to prevent severe deformation of valve ring and excessive opening and closing torque.