EVP water ring pump manufacturer tells you how to maintain the water ring pump. Water ring pump is a vacuum equipment that can generate vacuum, but it can be used in any place where vacuum is needed. How to maintain it daily? What is the maintenance method of water ring pump?
Water ring pump maintenance guide:
1. Check whether pipes and joints are loose. Turn the pump by hand to see if the water ring pump is flexible.
2. Add bearing lubricating oil to the bearing body, pay attention to the oil level should be at the center line of the oil seal, and replace or supplement the lubricating oil in time.
3. Screw the water thorn plug of the water ring pump body, pour water or grout.
4. Close the gate valve and outlet pressure gauge of outlet pipe and inlet vacuum gauge.
5. Jog the motor and try to see if it rotates correctly.
6. Start the motor. When it is in normal operation, open the outlet pressure gauge and the inlet water ring vacuum pump. Gradually open the gate valve and check the motor load after the appropriate pressure is indicated.
7. Try to control the flow and control within the range indicated on the symbol to ensure that the water ring vacuum pump operates at the high efficiency point to achieve energy saving.
8. During operation, the bearing temperature shall not exceed the ambient temperature of 35 ° C and 80 ° C.
9. If any abnormal sound is found, stop checking the cause immediately.
10. Stop using, first close the gate valve and pressure gauge, and then stop the motor.
The long-term application of water ring pump is closely related to its usual maintenance. It contains many accessories and requires careful and meticulous maintenance to ensure the high-speed operation of the equipment. Check movement at all times during operation.