How to choose water ring pump correctly? The selection of water ring pump should follow the principle of economy, rationality and reliability. If the design and type selection are not considered carefully, it will bring trouble to the later use, management and maintenance. Therefore, choosing a reasonable and reliable water ring pump according to the actual production needs can not only ensure the smooth production, but also reduce the repair cost. EVP water ring vacuum pump manufacturers for you to summarize some water ring pump selection guide skills, for your reference.
1. The working pressure of water ring pump should meet the requirements of limit vacuum and working pressure of vacuum equipment. For example, a vacuum drying process requires a working vacuum of 10mmhg, and the limit vacuum of the selected water ring pump should be at least 2mmhg, preferably 1mmhg. Generally, the limiting vacuum degree of the pump is half to an order of magnitude higher than the working vacuum degree of the vacuum equipment.
2. Select the working point of water ring pump correctly. Each pump has a certain working pressure range, such as: the working pressure range of 2BV series water ring vacuum pump is 760mmhg ~ 25mmhg (absolute pressure). In such a wide pressure range, the pumping speed of the pump changes with the pressure (refer to the performance curve of the pump for the detailed change), and its stable working pressure range is 760 ~ 60mmhg. Therefore, the working point of the pump should be selected within this range, rather than allow it to work for a long time under 25-30mmhg.
3. Under its working pressure, the water ring pump should be able to discharge all the gas produced in the process of vacuum equipment.
4. Combine the water ring pump correctly. Due to the selective pumping of water ring pump, sometimes one pump can not meet the pumping requirements, and several pumps need to be combined to supplement each other to meet the pumping requirements. For example, the titanium sublimation pump has a very high pumping speed for hydrogen, but it can’t pump helium, while the three pole sputtering ion pump (or the two pole asymmetrical cathode sputtering ion pump) has a certain pumping speed for argon, and the combination of the two will make the vacuum device get a better vacuum degree. In addition, some vacuum pumps can’t work under atmospheric pressure and need pre vacuum; some oil vacuum pumps need pre pump because the outlet pressure is lower than atmospheric pressure, so they need to be combined.
5. Requirements of vacuum equipment for oil pollution. If the equipment is strictly required to be oil-free, all kinds of oil pumps should be selected. If the requirements are not strict, oil pumps can be selected. In addition, some anti oil pollution measures, such as cold trap, baffle, oil trap, etc., can also meet the requirements of clean vacuum.
6. Know the composition of the extracted gas, including no condensable vapor, particle dust, corrosiveness, etc. When selecting the oil vacuum pump, it is necessary to know the gas composition and select the corresponding pump for the pumped gas. If the gas contains steam, particles and corrosive gas, auxiliary equipment, such as condenser, dust remover, etc., shall be installed on the air inlet pipeline of the pump.
7. How does the oil vapor discharged from the water ring pump affect the environment. If the environment is not allowed to be polluted, the oil-free vacuum pump can be selected, or the oil vapor can be discharged to the outdoor.
8. Whether the vibration produced during the operation of water ring pump affects the process and environment. If the process is not allowed, the pump without vibration shall be selected or anti vibration measures shall be taken.
9. Price, operation and maintenance cost of water ring pump.