It is widely used in vacuum evaporation, vacuum concentration, vacuum moisture regain, vacuum impregnation, vacuum drying and vacuum smelting in food, knitting chemical industry, pharmaceutical and metallurgical industries and electronic fields. The utility model has the advantages of high vacuum degree, high pumping speed in high vacuum area, compact structure, reliable operation and convenient maintenance.
Two-stage water ring vacuum pump is suitable for working conditions with suction pressure below – 0.08MPa. The working vacuum range is – 0.03 – 0.08MPa.
1. Compared with single stage water ring vacuum pump, it has the characteristics of high vacuum and high pumping speed in high vacuum area. At the same pumping rate, the shaft power is obviously higher than that of 2BV and 2BE series water ring vacuum pumps.
2. Compact structure and convenient maintenance.
3. It has a wide range of applications. It can extract various gases containing water vapor, flammable, explosive, small amount of dust and small amount of liquid.
4. It can work in harsh environment.
Water-ring vacuum pump is a kind of coarse vacuum pump. The maximum vacuum it can obtain is 2000-4000Pa. The vacuum degree of the unit composed of Roots vacuum pump and water-ring vacuum pump can reach 1-600Pa. SK-1.5B water-ring vacuum pump can also be used as a compressor, called water-ring compressor. It belongs to low-pressure compressor, and its pressure range is 1-2*105Pa gauge pressure.
The impeller 3 of the water ring vacuum pump is eccentrically mounted in the pump body 2. When the impeller 3 rotates in the direction shown in the figure, a rotating closed water ring 5 is formed on the inner wall of the pump by centrifugal force. The upper inner surface of the water ring is tangent to the hub, and the lower inner surface of the water ring is in contact with the top of the blade. At this time, a crescent space is formed between the impeller hub and the water ring of the water ring vacuum pump, which is divided into several small cavities equal to the number of blades by the impeller. If the starting point is 0 degrees above the impeller, then the volume of the small cavity increases from small to large at 180 degrees before the impeller rotates, and is connected with the suction port on the end cover. The gas pressure in the space decreases. At this time, the small cavity is absorbed, and is isolated from the suction port at the end of the suction. When the impeller rotates from 180 degrees to 360 degrees, the inner surface of the water ring gradually approaches the hub, and the small cavity becomes smaller and larger. When the pressure of the gas in the space rises above the pressure of the exhaust port, when the small chamber is connected with the exhaust port, the gas is discharged. Whenever the impeller rotates one week, the space between the blades (small chamber) sucks and exhausts once, and several small chambers work continuously, so that the water ring vacuum pump continuously sucks or presses gas.
1. The mechanism is simple, the manufacturing accuracy of water ring vacuum pump is not high, and it is easy to process.
2. Compact structure, high pump speed, generally can be directly connected with the motor, without deceleration device, so with small structure size, you can get a large amount of exhaust, occupy a small area;
3. Compressed gases are basically isothermal, that is, the domestic temperature of compressed gases changes little.
4. Because there is no metal friction surface in the pump chamber of the water ring vacuum pump, there is no need to lubricate the pump, and the wear is very small, the seal between the rotating parts and the fixing parts can be completed directly by water seal.
5. Inhalation uniformity, stable and reliable operation, water ring vacuum pump operation is simple, easy maintenance.
|Model||Suction capacity||Ultimate vacuum||Power||speed||Water supply||Inlet/outlet diam||Water inlet|