In many industrial processes water ring vacuum pump is widely used. With the rapid development of vacuum application technology, water ring vacuum pump has been paid more and more attention in the aspect of obtaining crude vacuum. Because the gas compression in the water ring vacuum pump is isothermal, it can pump out inflammable and explosive gas, in addition, it can also pump out the gas containing dust and water. Therefore, the application of water ring vacuum pump is increasing day by day. So what are the correct ways to install the water ring vacuum pump pipeline? This article will take you to understand.
The installation of water ring vacuum pump mainly starts from two aspects: selecting a reasonable pipeline scheme and considering the installation of its configuration. Let’s understand the following aspects together:
Choose reasonable pipeline scheme
(1) The shorter the distance between the vacuum system outlet and the pump inlet, the better;
(2) The less the pipeline turns, the better;
(3) The inlet pipe should be higher than the inlet center line of the pump, and the outlet pipe should avoid the factors that cause greater resistance, such as the upward climbing of the outlet pipe, right angle turning, etc;
(4) The diameter of connecting inlet and outlet pipe shall be the same as the diameter of product inlet and outlet pipe. If the vacuum system is small, the diameter of connecting inlet and outlet pipe can be small, but not less than 70% of the diameter of product inlet and outlet pipe, and the diameter of outlet pipe shall be greater than or equal to the diameter of inlet pipe;
(5) The bend of the pipeline shall be smooth;
(6) The water inlet pipeline of water ring vacuum pump shall be equipped with valves to adjust the amount of water inlet and the amount of water inlet has an impact on the vacuum degree. When adjusting the water inlet, the valve shall be controlled by observing the pointer of the vacuum gauge. The limit vacuum of sk-0.8 can reach -0.087. In the working state, because the pipeline is not completely sealed, the vacuum degree can meet the working demand at about -0.06.
Considering the configuration of water ring vacuum pump
1. In the working state, because the pipeline is not completely sealed, the vacuum degree can meet the working demand at about -0.06.
2. When installing or repairing the pipeline, prevent foreign matters from falling in.
3. The joint of the pipeline shall be sealed tightly without air leakage or water leakage.
4. A vacuum gauge is installed at the suction port of the vacuum system to grasp the change of vacuum.
5. The valve installed on the pipeline of the suction port will produce a lot of noise when the true air level reaches the limit, which is called cavitation sound. The vacuum level is adjusted through the valve. When the vacuum level is high, the pressure test and explosion detector will open the valve to release a proper amount of gas, and the cavitation sound will disappear immediately. When the vacuum level drops, the valve will be closed.
6. One of the important functions of circulating water is to cool the temperature generated when the vacuum pump works. When the water temperature of circulating water exceeds 40 degrees, the vacuum degree will be reduced. Make up or replace the cold water in time to reduce the temperature of circulating water. The vacuum pump on the fence equipment mostly uses the iron oil bucket to contain circulating water, and the water in the bucket is more.
To sum up, the installation of water ring vacuum pump should choose a reasonable pipeline scheme and consider the installation and use of its configuration. I hope this information will help your installation.