The water ring vacuum pump is a kind of equipment commonly used in the industrial pump conveying gas. This requires a very smooth internal operation of the water ring vacuum pump, so if there is a problem, the water ring vacuum pump machine may get stuck and not work. For some reason, the motor of water ring vacuum pump is overloaded or even rotates, which is often called “stuck”.
Causes of water ring vacuum pump stuck:
1. The spring is damaged, resulting in uneven stress on the rotating parts.
2. Improper assembly, high local pressure
3. Due to the loss or damage of air inlet filter of water ring vacuum pump, external dirt and metal chips fall into the water ring pump cavity.
4. For the rotor of water ring vacuum pump, the clearance between the end face of the rotating blade and the end cover is too small, the friction heat causes the friction or overheating of the rotating blade, and the friction force is too large, and the hardness of the rotating blade is too large, so the end face is very deep. Scratch, sintering stuck
5. When the shaft and sleeve fit too tightly, the lubricating oil circuit is not smooth, and the pump will be stuck for a long time due to mutual adhesion. The pump chamber of water ring vacuum pump is rusted.
6. The water ring vacuum pump operates in the humid environment or removes the humid gas, which causes the pump oil to become emulsion or pump oil scale or even the viscosity of the crust pump oil is too large (winter)
7. The rotor of water ring vacuum pump is cracked during startup
8. Some water ring vacuum pumps have semicircular grooves in the air passage of high and low vacuum chambers, and the rubber plate pressed on them is too tight, blocking the middle air passage, etc.
When stuck, the motor is easy to burn because the rotor is overloaded or the water ring vacuum pump motor is rotated. Even if the motor is not burned, if the repair is not stopped, the pump cavity of the water ring vacuum pump will be damaged, the rotating blades will be damaged, the rotor will be twisted, and the end face will be burned.
Blockage of water ring vacuum pump always occurs between rotor, rotating blade and end face or intermediate diaphragm or between rotor and pump chamber, which are key components to determine the ultimate pressure of water ring vacuum pump, so it is jammed. In case of jamming, it is necessary to stop the vacuum pump in an emergency, eliminate the fault and repair it correctly. It is not allowed to test or even dry the car. Otherwise, it is easy to cause the whole pump to be scrapped and unable to be repaired. Daily maintenance and inspection work to minimize the possibility of water ring vacuum pump equipment problems