As the best water ring vacuum pump is often used in high temperature, high pressure, strong corrosion of the harsh environment, it is inevitable to have a variety of damage, we want to extend its service life, so that it can be used in various industries for a long time, we need to regularly carry out maintenance. In fact, the maintenance of feed water ring vacuum pump is a troublesome thing. Many times, it will affect the future work if it is not handled in time. Next, let EVP water ring vacuum pump manufacturer talk about the basic points of vacuum pump maintenance.
What are the basic points of the best water ring vacuum pump maintenance?
1. Never work with faults: when carrying out the maintenance of vacuum pump, there is another factor that we must pay attention to, that is, we must not let our equipment work with faults, because this will not only affect the work effect, but also may cause more serious consequences.
2. Master the basic maintenance requirements: each vacuum pump will have a very detailed maintenance instructions. Generally speaking, as long as people have problems with the vacuum pump, they should first compare the maintenance requirements of the equipment to find out whether they are doing the product maintenance poorly or not, resulting in a simple Faults, these faults, are generally in accordance with the instructions, can be handled very well, is also a very simple fault.
3. Contact after-sales service in time: if the failure of your own vacuum pump is a relatively large failure, which has seriously affected the failure effect, in this case, when carrying out vacuum pump maintenance, you must pay attention to contact your own after-sales service in time, and carry out maintenance under the professional guidance of after-sales service. Generally speaking, the after-sales service team All of them will arrange professional after-sales personnel in time for docking treatment, so this treatment is also very simple.
4. Electrochemical cleaning: put the metal parts to be cleaned in a certain solution, connect the parts to the positive or negative pole of the power supply, and then connect the plate made of a certain material to the other pole of the power supply, adjust the power supply voltage, obtain a certain current density, so as to achieve the purpose of removing oil and oxide layer on the surface of the metal.
5. Acid and alkali etching treatment: after degreasing, the etching treatment is carried out to remove the oxide on the metal surface. For the parts after heat treatment, the oil stain does not exist, so the etching treatment can be carried out directly to remove the annealed oxide layer. Generally, etching treatment is carried out in acid solution. Most metal oxides and metal itself can react with acid solution of appropriate concentration. Oxides react with acid to generate salt and water, while metals react with acid to generate salt and hydrogen. Part of hydrogen absorbed by metal surface will make some metals brittle. In order to avoid metal embrittlement and excessive corrosion, it can be used in etching solution Add inhibitor, and control the concentration and temperature of etching solution properly.
6. Ultrasonic cleaning: the principle of ultrasonic cleaning is to use the “gap phenomenon” caused by it, that is, the ultrasonic vibration causes the density change of cleaning medium to achieve the cleaning purpose. The vibration makes the medium sometimes sparse, sometimes closed, and forms instantaneous voids when sparse; when closed, the instantaneous impact force can reach several atmospheres, which can destroy the oil film on the surface of the object, making it separate from the surface of the object together with the pollutants and be washed into the solution.
The above information is compiled by EVP water ring vacuum pump manufacturer. By discussing the basic points of vacuum pump maintenance, it is estimated that many users have fully understood the importance of vacuum pump maintenance.