Strong acid mainly refers to permanganate, hydrochloric acid (hydrochloric acid), sulfuric acid, nitric acid, perchloric acid, selenic acid, hydrobromic acid, hydroiodic acid, chloric acid, among which perchloric acid, hydroiodic acid, hydrobromic acid, hydrochloric acid (hydrochloric acid), sulfuric acid and nitric acid are collectively called six inorganic strong acids, which have strong stimulating and corrosive effects, and human contact will cause serious burns, so it is advisable to wash them with clear water or soda water 。 The water ring vacuum pump system installed by our company for chemical enterprises has been running safely under hydrochloric acid gas environment for a period of time, creating good vacuum production conditions for this enterprise, and the product quality has been recognized. This paper describes the application of water ring vacuum pump system in strong acid environment.
Water ring vacuum pump system is mainly used to avoid oil pollution to the pumped medium and vacuum environment, such as some chemical, pharmaceutical and semiconductor industries. The vacuum environment required by the flame retardant production enterprise needs high cleanliness, and the extracted gas needs to be reused to avoid oil pollution.
In the actual production environment, the vacuum pump system required by the enterprise is in contact with a large number of hydrochloric acid gas, which is highly corrosive, and has quite high requirements for the anti-corrosion performance of the vacuum pump. Therefore, in the process of setting up the vacuum pump system, the coating of the vacuum pump was specially treated. The nano nickel and molybdenum double-layer coating was adopted, and the standard functions such as sealing pressure protection, shutdown cleaning and purging protection were provided to ensure that the vacuum pump can still effectively slow down the corrosion process, extend the service life of the equipment, and ensure the operation and efficiency of the equipment under the strong acid environment. This is the result of the application of water ring vacuum pump system in strong acid environment.
Water ring vacuum pump system advantages:
1. When a vacuum source is needed, the required vacuum degree can be achieved in a very short time.
2. The vacuum source is more stable and sufficient.
3. One system can be used by multiple workbenches at the same time without affecting the operation of different units.
4. When the vacuum source stored in the pressure vessel is sufficient, the vacuum pump can stop working / stop working in turn, extending the rest time of the pump, so as to reduce the loss of the pump, parts and oil, reduce the cost of operation and maintenance, and also reduce the noise in the workplace.
5. Easy to operate and master.
Custom water ring vacuum pump system:
(1) Through a comprehensive understanding of the factors affecting the selection, to find the best vacuum solutions for specific applications. Our system engineers consider all aspects of the requirements in the design process, and according to their experience in many installation projects across the country, customize the vacuum system for customers.
(2) In the design process of each system, environmental factors such as process variables, specific measurement results, special legal requirements and local climate are considered, so as to ensure good performance of the system. All vacuum systems of pronock vacuum technology are based on reliable and proven design, and can be customized to provide solutions for established applications. Therefore, product performance and quality can be guaranteed.
(3) Select the right product and combine it with the right working principle and construction materials to optimize other important parameters such as energy efficiency and service life.