When using pneumatic ball valves, there will be leakage problems. So, what are the causes of leakage of pneumatic ball valves? The following where the righteousness of the valve factory with you simply summed up the next.
1. Leakage between the right body and the left body. Trim the sealing surface, remove dirt, replace the gasket, and tighten the nut evenly and interspersed.
2. Packing leakage. Tighten gland bolts or replace packing (top packing 1, middle packing 2, bottom packing 1). Take care not to cut the edge during installation and tighten the gland bolt evenly.
3. Stem is not sensitive. Adjust the cover bolt, evenly adjust the joint nut or the thickened gasket to reduce the preload, be careful not to leak.
4. Seal leakage. Evenly and interspersed tighten the joint nut of the pivot body to increase the pre-tightening force, or adjust the sealing seat and gasket and clean the sealing groove.
5. When the ball valve can not be turned, do not cover the wrench assisted lever or other things hard pulling, this will damage the valve stem. If the operation of hard to analyze the reason, some of the valve closed by thermal expansion into open difficult, at the moment can be the gland bolt loose, to eliminate the stress of the valve stem and then open, packing is too tight, can be appropriately relax the packing.
6. Ball valves can only be fully open or fully closed, usually not allowed for conditioning and throttling. The ball valve with a wrench is fully open when the wrench is parallel to the channel and fully closed when turning 90°.
7. Seal leakage. Evenly and interspersed tighten the joint nut of the pivot body to increase the pre-tightening force, or exchange the sealing seat and gasket and clean the sealing groove.