Before using the 2BV water ring vacuum pump, we first need to determine the model to choose, and the correct choice can make the product play a greater benefit. Here, EVP vacuum pump co., ltd. will introduce the selection method of 2BV water ring vacuum pump for you.
1. Determine which series of pumps to choose according to the technological parameters of the device and the physical and chemical properties of the conveying medium.
2. Determine the rated flow rate of 2BV water ring vacuum pump.
3. Determine its rated head.
4. Determine the rated motor of 2BV water ring vacuum pump.
5, check the selected series of pump profile, the corresponding flow, head fall in the box of which model, can be preliminarily determined to select this model, usually in different speed, may choose a model.
6. Check the performance curve of the preliminarily selected model and verify whether the necessary cavitation allowance NPSHr of the pump meets the requirements of the device cavitation allowance NPSHa.
7. Check the performance curve to check whether the rated working point of the selected model falls in the high-efficiency working area of the pump. The final model of 2BV water ring vacuum pump was determined by comprehensive comparison of pump efficiency, speed (the lower the speed, the longer the service life) and price.
It is the first step to determine the model. If you cannot choose the right model of the product, the expected effect may not be achieved in use. Therefore, it is crucial to choose the right model.
EVP vacuum pump co., LTD. Has many years of production history, good management experience, stable product quality, production of vacuum equipment and application equipment backbone enterprises. In recent years, the benefit of enterprises has been rapidly developed, the technological content of products is constantly improved, the comprehensive strength is strong, and the product market network is gradually improved. Enterprises based on science and technology, product quality as the standard, the product has passed the technical supervision bureau, mechanical and electrical product quality testing center testing are qualified and issued product qualification certificate.