In a wide range of industries, vacuum pumps are used in a variety of applications, ranging from cargo packaging to moisture removal. From hospitals and commercial repression equipment to factories that assemble cars and aircraft, industrial vacuum pumps make operation simpler, cleaner and healthier.
In order to meet the wide demand of this technology, a number of different types of vacuum pumps have been developed in the past century. Some are more suitable for commercial manufacturing, while others are more suitable for hospitals and service industries. No matter what kind of requirements exist in the industry, there is no doubt that vacuum pumps can meet each requirement and provide the greatest performance advantage. Especially in the United States vacuum pumps dominate the american vacuum pump market with many advantages.
Vacuum pump is a kind of rotary variable volume gas delivery pump, which includes dry screw vacuum pump, liquid ring vacuum pump, slide valve pump, rotary vane vacuum pump, Roots vacuum pump and diffusion vacuum pump. It has the characteristics of large pumping speed in a wide pressure range and is widely used in metallurgy, chemical industry, food industry, electronic coating and other industries. In different environments, vacuum pumps will inevitably be corroded. However, how to solve the problem of corrosion of vacuum pumps is generally to use polymer ceramics for wear-resistant and anticorrosive pre-protection. In the American vacuum pump market, one type of vacuum pump uses different methods, which greatly increases the use time of the vacuum pump. The anti-corrosion diaphragm vacuum pump, which is made of PTFE material, is suitable for the treatment of corrosive gases in chemical, pharmaceutical and petrochemical industries, such as filtration, vacuum distillation, rotary evaporation, vacuum concentration, centrifugal concentration and solid phase extraction.
Corrosion-resistant vacuum pump is based on the change of pump chamber volume to achieve aspiration, compression and exhaust, so it belongs to variable-volume vacuum pump.
American Vacuum Pumps Advantages：
1. Antiseptic vacuum pump has the functions of condensation, intensification reaction, evaporation and dehydration, crystallization, concentration, filtration, degassing, oxygen supply and vacuum deodorization in oil plants.
2. It has the advantages of no oil, no pollution, high power, low noise, convenience and flexibility, water saving and power saving, etc. It is multi-purpose.
3. Multi-pipe operation with five suction heads, which can be used separately or in parallel.
4. It can directly absorb corrosive media, such as flammable, explosive gases, liquids and granular media.
5. Compared with other types of vacuum pumps, it has large pumping capacity and low position.
6. It has the characteristics of corrosion resistance, pollution-free, stable operation, water saving, electricity saving, oil saving, long service life and low maintenance cost.
7. There are many types of anti-corrosion vacuum pumps to choose from.
8. Front panel with vacuum adjusting knob, the maximum working temperature is 40 degrees.
Functional characteristics of vacuum pumps in the United States:
1. Pollution-free and maintenance-free
Vacuum pumps use piston working principle, do not need to use oil to smooth, so do not need regular oil maintenance, there is no doubt of oil mist pollution.
2. Floating ball anti-overflow maintenance equipment
Vacuum pump built-in Prote? Floating ball filter element group, maintenance help will not be caused by accidental pumping of water solution damage.
3. Overheat Maintenance Equipment
Each type of vacuum pump is equipped with overheating maintenance equipment inside the motor. When the internal temperature of the body is too high, it will stop automatically and start by itself after the temperature is cooled.
4. Intake filtration equipment
Each unit of vacuum pump is equipped with a filter at the intake port, which can filter dust and water gas to purify the intake and extend the service life of cylinder and piston.
The anti-corrosion diaphragm vacuum pump in the United States is quiet, oil-free, micro-vibration, which meets the needs of most laboratories. The anti-corrosion characteristics have been widely used in universities, research institutes, enterprise development and inspection bases and other laboratories. This anti-corrosion diaphragm vacuum pump has a unique advantage in occupying the American vacuum pump market.