Belt driven liquid water ring vacuum pumps and compressors are high-efficiency and energy-saving products developed by our company in combination with advanced technology of imported foreign products. The belt-driven liquid water ring vacuum pump and compressor have the advantages of simple structure, convenient maintenance, reliable operation, and high efficiency and energy saving.
The main features of the belt-driven liquid water ring vacuum pump and compressor are as follows:
1. The bearings are all imported bearings to ensure the precise positioning of the impeller of the vacuum pump and high stability during operation.
2. The impeller material is all made of nodular cast iron or steel plate welding, which fully guarantees the stability of the vacuum pump impeller under various severe working conditions, and greatly improves the service life of the vacuum pump.
3. The pump body is made entirely of steel, which improves the service life of the vacuum pump.
4. The shaft sleeve of the vacuum pump is the most easily damaged part. All of our company are made of high chromium stainless steel, which has 5 times longer life than ordinary materials.
5. The pulley (belt drive) adopts standard high-precision tapered sleeve pulley, which is reliable in operation, long in belt life and easy to disassemble.
6. The coupling (direct drive) adopts standard high-strength elastic coupling. The elastic element is made of polyurethane, which is stable and reliable in operation and has a long service life.
7. The unique upper air-water separator saves space and effectively reduces noise.
8. All castings are cast with resin sand, with good surface quality. The casting surface does not need to be greasy, so that the vacuum pump has the best heat dissipation effect.
9. All mechanical seals (optional accessories) are imported, which fully guarantees that the series vacuum pumps have no leakage during long-term operation.
10. The shape of the inner wall of the pump body is approximately elliptical to ensure the best pumping effect.
Belt-driven liquid water ring vacuum pumps and compressors represent the latest technology in the pump industry, improving efficiency by 10-30% and saving energy by 20%. It is typically used to pump non-corrosive, water-insoluble, solid-particle-free gases, creating vacuum and pressure. With changes in structure and materials, it is also used to transport corrosive gases and adapt to corrosive working fluids. These products can meet the needs of pulp and paper, chemical, petrochemical, light industry, pharmaceutical, food, metallurgy, building materials, electrical appliances, coal preparation, mineral processing, chemical fertilizer and other industries.
This series of pump adopts single-stage single-function structure, which has the characteristics of simple structure, convenient maintenance, reliable operation, high efficiency and energy saving. It can adapt to severe working conditions such as large displacement and large load fluctuations.
Improve the design of key parts such as the flow plate, impeller, pump shaft, etc., to make it simple in structure, better in performance, and more energy efficient; use welded impellers, one-time punching blades, and reasonable punch lines; complete processing of all hubs The problem of dynamic balance is fundamentally solved; the impeller and pump shaft are processed by hot-fitting and interference fit, which has reliable performance and stable operation; the entire impeller is well heat-treated after welding; the blade has good toughness, which guarantees impact resistance and bending resistance to meet The need for severe load fluctuation conditions.
The belt-driven liquid water ring vacuum pump and compressor are equipped with an air-water separator, and a plurality of discharge ports and inspection port covers are provided in the pump casing. Adjust the gap between the impeller and the distribution plate by positioning the two bearing end covers. Easy to install, use, operate and maintain.