Do you know how to use the rotary vane vacuum pump? Before application, please read the product specification carefully, and check the shipping quality after unpacking. Keep the spare parts and technical documents and remove the protective parts of the exhaust port. According to the request device, connect wires and try to turn. Water pump is connected with water.
In order to avoid oil injection due to oil return and reversal, the pump port shall be opened first, and the oil stored in the pump shall be manually turned into the oil tank according to the rules. Check the oil level at the same time. It should be above the center of the oil level indicator, but it should not be full of the oil level indicator. If there is too much, it should be discharged.
An auxiliary method for judging steering. Put the sheath upside down on the pump port. If it is sucked after starting the pump, it is positive, blown down and reverse. Normal sound is positive, abnormal sound is reverse.
If the pump port is equipped with an air charging solenoid valve, it shall be installed horizontally and act simultaneously with the pump.
When the relative humidity is high or the extracted gas contains condensable steam such as water vapor, the gas ballast valve shall be used.
Vacuum pump oil is recommended according to the clarification. Note that ester vacuum pump oil can not be mixed with mineral oil vacuum pump oil and other oil. Only after strict cleaning can ester vacuum pump oil be replaced.
Check the limit pressure of the pump according to the compact mercury vacuum gauge. Full pressure gauge should pay attention to the matching calibration of gauge and gauge and standby comparison gauge. It is suggested to install a ball valve between the gauge and the pump under test. If the valve is closed in case of no measurement, the operation time of the gauge can be extended.
rotary vane vacuum pump maintenance
l. First of all, understand the type, characteristics and current situation of the pump. Understand the application request and confirm the repair purpose. Be prepared to test the wrist before stopping the repair.
2. Identify and diagnose the problem. It is easy to judge accurately.
3. In order to eliminate the defects, we should first simplify and then complicate, and first easy and then difficult. Do not dismantle those that do not need to be disassembled. In order to reduce the new damage caused by short special tools and improper operation, and reduce the position change and running in operation time. Generally speaking, the spliced rotor is not detachable, otherwise the form and position tolerance will not be guaranteed, and the rotor will be scrapped.
4. Toxic, harmful and corrosive pumps shall be cleaned by users first, and necessary protective measures shall be informed to ensure the health of maintenance personnel.
5. rotary vane vacuum pump defect classification
It is suggested to divide the faults into operation faults and performance faults.
Operation problems can include the pump does not run, pump temperature is too high, oil leakage, water leakage, maximum power, etc.
Performance defects may include limit pressure, limit full pressure, air extraction efficiency, noise, fuel injection, gas ballast performance, etc. which are not up to standard or fail to meet the requirements.
6. Examples of fault identification and diagnosis of rotary vane vacuum pump
1. The pump does not run. If the condition is unknown, do not start the pump first to avoid aggravating the problem. Can and cannot be turned by hand.
2. The pump can be turned without turning. The reason can be the coupling fault, belt slipping, wrong motor wiring, motor damage, power failure, etc.
3. The reason why the pump cannot be turned or is heavy is that the starting pump temperature is too low and the viscosity of the pump oil is too high; the reason why the pump is designed and manufactured is that too much oil is returned after the pump is stopped. Too high oil level causes too much oil return (too much oil, or water vapor condensation in the pump, or water condensation in the exhaust pipe); there are foreign matters in the pump (welding slag and oxide in the intake pipe; debris of pump parts such as vane spring; the vane is deformed and stuck; seizure occurs (copper sleeve, rotor, middle wall, pump cover, stator, bearing).
4. The pump temperature is too high. It refers to the maximum oil temperature measured near the left of the low-level exhaust valve exceeds the value specified in the instruction book. Due to the increase of pump temperature, the viscosity of the pump oil will be greatly reduced, and the saturated vapor pressure of the pump oil will be increased, the ultimate pressure of the pump will be increased, and the pumping efficiency will be reduced; the rubber parts will be easy to age; the heat shrinkage will reduce the running clearance, especially the thickness direction of some non-metallic spiral pieces and the clearance of the inner hole of the copper sleeve, which will affect the reliability of the pump operation. The reason for the high temperature of the pump can be that the ambient temperature of the pump is too high, the air inlet temperature is too high, the air inlet cooling installation fails, the inlet pressure of the long-term continuous operation of the pump is too high; the cooling water quantity of the water-cooled pump is lack, the design effect of the circulating water is poor; the temperature control water quantity regulating valve fails, etc.
5. oil leakage. It can occur at the sealing surface of shaft seal, oil tank and pump parts, the joint of oil drain plug, oil mark, oil hole bulkhead, through-hole of stator part and support, air ballast valve (such as 2x-8), etc. It can be caused by aging of seals, improper installation, damage and failure, uneven appearance, impurities, roughness and loose castings. If the oil returns after the pump is stopped, the oil will enter the gas valve. If the gas valve is not closed, oil may leak. When making a self-made rubber pad, oil resistant rubber must be used. According to the original design shape, oil may leak if the sealing surface is too large.
6. Water leakage can occur at water pipe joint, water jacket cover plane, drain hole plug, drain valve, etc., water jacket drilling through, casting defects, frost crack, may also cause water leakage.
7. The high power exceeds the standard. It can be caused by too high inlet pressure, too high exhaust pressure, seizure of sundries, too high pump temperature, too small matching clearance of spinneret, too high voltage, too much pump liquid returning into the pump for a long time, which will damage the motor. Try to prevent continuous operation near and long term at maximum power. If there is accumulation on the surface, it should be removed and cleaned regularly.
8. Limit pressure is not up to standard.
It can be caused by external leakage, internal leakage, oil hole infarction, poor quality of pump oil or pollution metamorphosis, condensable substances such as water vapor, distortion of instruments and meters, abnormal operation of pump, etc.
When there is a lot of leakage, white steam can be seen at the exhaust port. There are many bubbles at the oil mark, and the hand can feel the exhaust pressure at the exhaust port. There are many bubbles on the oil surface at the low-level exhaust valve. Power will increase. At this time, first check whether the gas ballast valve has been closed. Since the limit pressure of each new pump is measured at the pump outlet, if there is any leakage, check the pump outlet, pipeline, valve and container one by one. The failure of the outer shaft seal, the lack of oil in the oil cup, and the air leakage from the oil hole bulkhead can also form the outer leakage. The internal leakage can be caused by the movement clearance in the pump, the plane of the exhaust valve seat, the sealing surface of the exhaust valve, the inner shaft seal, the plane of the pump cover, the air inlet pipe, the sealing parts of the air ballast valve, etc. Wear, corrosion and engagement will increase the running clearance. When the oil hole is blocked, open the oil filling hole and listen to it. The noise of the pump will be lighter. Under the condition that the oil tank is sealed well, if the hand feels sucked on the exhaust port, the exhaust valve may fail.