What do you know about the common classification of electric butterfly valve? Electric butterfly valve belongs to a variety of electric valve and electric control valve. The electric butterfly valve connection way mainly has: the flange type and the clamp type; the electric butterfly valve seal form mainly has: the rubber seal and the metal seal. The power supply of butterfly valve is controlled by electric switch. The product can be used as shut-off valve, control valve and check valve of pipeline system. With manual control device, in case of power failure, it can be operated manually temporarily without affecting the use.
Common classification of electric butterfly valve
Classification by structure
(1) Central seal
(2) Single eccentric seal electric butterfly valve.
(3) Double eccentric seal electric butterfly valve.
(4) Three eccentric seal electric butterfly valve.
Classification by sealing surface material
(1) The soft sealing pair is composed of nonmetal soft material and nonmetal soft material. The sealing pair is composed of hard metal material and non-metallic soft material.
(2) Metal hard seal electric butterfly valve. The sealing pair is composed of hard metal material and hard metal material.
Classification by sealing form
(1) Forced seal: elastic seal electric butterfly valve. The specific sealing pressure is generated by the elasticity of the valve plate squeezing the seat, seat or valve plate when the electric valve is closed. The torque applied to the valve is generated by the external torque of the valve.
(2) Pressurized sealing electric butterfly valve: the sealing specific pressure is generated by the filling of elastic sealing elements on the valve seat or valve plate.
(3) Automatic sealing electric butterfly valve: sealing pressure is automatically generated by medium pressure.