High-performance rotary vane vacuum pump scope of use:
High performance Rotary vane vacuum pump is the basic equipment used to extract gas from sealed container and obtain vacuum. Rotary vane vacuum pump can be used on a trial basis alone. It can also be used as a front-stage pump of booster pump, diffusion pump, molecular pump and titanium pump. It can be used for vacuum coating, vacuum heat treatment, vacuum pouring, electronic tube, lamp, hot water bottle, etc.
High performance rotary vane vacuum pump features:
1. High-performance rotary vane vacuum pump is equipped with air ballast valve, which can extract a small amount of water vapor.
2. High performance rotary vane vacuum pump has high limit vacuum.
3. Compulsory oil feeding, full lubrication and reliable performance;
4. Double safety device for automatic oil return prevention is installed.
5. Continuous operation can be maintained at the intake pressure of 1.33 *10 Pa.
6. No oil leakage, no oil injection, no pollution to the working environment.
high performance rotary vane vacuum pump technical parameters:
|Model||Pump speed(m3/h)||Motor Power(KW)||Inlet Diam (inch)||Rotary speed(rpm)||Oil Capacity(L)||G.W(kg)||NoisedB (A)||Dimensions(mm)|
|SV-010||10||12||0.37 (3ph)0.55 (1ph)||G1/2||1400||0.5||20||64||405*253*210|
|SV-020||20||24||0.75 (3ph)0.90 (1ph)||G1/2||2800||0.5||20||64||405*253*210|
|SV-025||25||30||0.75 (3ph)0.90 (1ph)||G1/2||2800||0.5||22||64||405*253*210|
|SV-040||40||48||1.5 (3ph)2.2 (1ph)||G11/4||1400||1.0||50||67||660*300*270|
high performance rotary vane vacuum pumps instructions:
1. Always pay attention to oil level.
2. Open the valve slowly after starting the two-stage rotary vane vacuum pump.
3. Always pay attention to the normal operation of rotary vane vacuum pump, whether there is any special sound, whether the motor is overloaded.
4. Pay attention to the interruption of cooling water.
5. Attention should be paid to the temperature rise of the pump not exceeding 40 C.
6. If the temperature of the pump drops below 5 C after stopping, the cooling water in the pump of 2X-8 rotary vane vacuum pump must be removed.
Safety issues in the use of high performance rotary vane vacuum pumps:
If it is necessary to make the rotary vane vacuum pump remove toxic and corrosive ferrous metal gases, chemical change gases from the rotary vane vacuum pump, and gases beyond normal temperature and dust, it is necessary to install neutralization, cooling and filtering devices in the intake pipeline to cooperate with the use, otherwise it will affect the service performance and life of the rotary vane vacuum pump. When extracting harmful gases to the human body, it should be installed accordingly. In the pipeline, the exhaust gas is collected outdoors and transported out of the industrial zone for treatment.
SV Rotary Vane Vacuum Pump
high performance rotary vane vacuum pump maintenance:
1. High-performance rotary vane vacuum pumps should be kept clean regularly, and no other articles should be placed on the pumps.
2. Attention should be paid to the appropriateness of belt tightening, which should be adjusted once a year in the first half of the year.
3. Whether the pipe joint leaks or not, stop it in time.
High-performance rotary vane vacuum pumps should be replaced once after three months to six months of continuous operation. In humid areas, pumps working in wet season or polluted by pumped gases should be shortened according to specific circumstances.
If possible, kindly suggest please your working industry/process, working pressure, working medium, etc. Given detailed request helps to gain better-matched customized solution. Thanks for your patience.
your request will be responsed within 3 hours, kindly pay attention to your email please.
Posted on Tue, 01 Feb 2022 07:02:47 +0000
Posted on Wed, 10 Nov 2021 07:30:11 +0000
Posted on Mon, 08 Nov 2021 08:52:52 +0000
Posted on Wed, 03 Nov 2021 07:57:18 +0000
Posted on Tue, 02 Nov 2021 09:05:35 +0000
Posted on Thu, 28 Oct 2021 09:03:25 +0000