Water ring vacuum pump is widely used in various production fields. Good maintenance can not only guarantee the stable operation of vacuum pump, but also extend the service life of vacuum pump. Then how to maintain the water ring vacuum pump.
1. Before starting the water ring vacuum pump, check whether the rotation direction of the motor is consistent with that of the pump. Check whether the bearing operates and lubricates normally, and check whether the packing is properly pressed, and the packing cannot be pressed too tightly. The normally pressed packing can make the water in the pump leak out in drops. Take the oil immersed asbestos rope as the material, and then pour the cooling water from the cooling pipe on the pump (connected to the screw hole (16) on the side of the pump body). If there is a steam water separator, pour it from the steam water separator, and check whether the suction pipe is tightly connected before starting the pump.
2. During normal operation of vacuum pump, it is necessary to observe whether there is vibration, listen carefully to whether there is noise in the pump, and determine the temperature of stuffing box and bearing (the temperature of normal bearing shall not be higher than the ambient temperature by 350 C, but the working temperature shall not be higher than 70 ℃). If the temperature is too high, stop immediately to check the cause.
3. When the vacuum pump is used as the vacuum water diversion of the water pump, the air in the water pump shall be sucked out during its operation until the water in the water pump is sucked out, i.e. the water pump shall be started, the vacuum pump shall be stopped after the water pump works normally, and the shut-off valve of the suction pipeline shall be closed.
4. After the vacuum pump stops, drain the water in the pump, especially in the freezing season, so as not to cause the pump to crack. If the pump is to be stopped for a long time, it is better to take apart all parts of the pump and dry them, apply butter or anti casting grease to the rotating parts, then reinstall them, and plug a wooden plug into the suction and discharge ports, and store them in a dry bath.
In recent years, with the development of production technology in China, the application of vacuum pump in production is more and more extensive. Because of its increasingly prominent role in production, the maintenance of vacuum pump has become the top priority of many users. Today, Xiaobian will take water ring vacuum pump as an example to share several maintenance methods about vacuum pump.
water ring vacuum pump maintenance method:
1. In order to avoid wearing the impeller, pump body or main impeller, dust particles entering the vacuum pump cavity with gas and working fluid can be washed out through the flushing port at the lower part of the vacuum pump.
2. The normal working bearing of the motor is 15 ℃ ~ 20 ℃ higher than the surrounding temperature, and the maximum temperature is not allowed to exceed 55 ℃ ~ 60 ℃. The normal working bearing shall be filled with oil 1-2 times a year, cleaned at least once a year, and all lubricating oil shall be replaced.
3. In case of leakage of the adopted mechanical seal, check whether the dynamic and static rings of the mechanical seal are damaged or the sealing rings are aged. If the above situations occur, new parts shall be replaced.
4. If hard water working fluid is used, the hard water must be softened first, or the vacuum pump shall be cleaned with solution within a certain period.
The above is a common maintenance method of water ring vacuum pump. Regular maintenance is conducive to extending the service life and ensuring production operation.